IT.COM

discuss Your best domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mactrad.com - The shortened version of MacDermid Trading (my business). Unfortunately MacDermid.com is owned by MacDermid Performance Solutions, a massive company which one of my ancestors founded way back.

•••
Right now it's TheSpirit.com, but on the look out for a new best!

•••
•••
•••
One of my all time favorites in a non .COM/.NET fashion.

owner.biz

Simply because there is no more valid purpose for the extension.
It's hard to deny that it is one of the best matchups for the extension.

business.biz sounds ill.

Business owner -- now that's a concept I can get behind.

Last edited:
•••
One of my all time favorites in a non .COM/.NET fashion.

owner.biz

Simply because there is no more valid purpose for the .BIZ domain. Hard to deny that it is one of the best matchups for the extension.

business.biz sounds ill.

Business owner -- now that's a concept I can get behind.
Great name! :)

•••
•••
•••
Got 3 domains in total, host2.co.uk, web-hosting-uk.com and website-design-uk.com

•••
My daughter's name in .com. she'll thank me when she gets older :)

Christian name only? Congrats if you've managed that. Otherwise, still great to reserve christian+surname, as there's plenty of people out there with the same full name.

These days we need to call our children something ridiculous like KAATHRYNN if you want a matching .com

Last edited:
•••
The one that I consider as being the best domain I own was also the most expensive: VRGuru dot com

•••
Christian name only? Congrats if you've managed that. Otherwise, still great to reserve christian+surname, as there's plenty of people out there with the same full name.

These days we need to call our children something ridiculous like KAATHRYNN if you want a matching .com

Yeah Christian name only. It didn't come cheap but I negotiated a reasonable price and I had funds to spare at the time. Bsides, its a nice investment for the future. I got surname secured myself but leaving it undeveloped.

•••
Yeah Christian name only. It didn't come cheap but I negotiated a reasonable price and I had funds to spare at the time. Bsides, its a nice investment for the future. I got surname secured myself but leaving it undeveloped.

That's a really lovely gift and investment. In a thread that's attracted some junk (since moved), not all best domain names have to be commercial. I really like that personal touch. The trouble is, you now have me looking at my daughter's first name....thanks a bunch! haha.

•••
That's a really lovely gift and investment. In a thread that's attracted some junk (since moved), not all best domain names have to be commercial. I really like that personal touch. The trouble is, you now have me looking at my daughter's first name....thanks a bunch! haha.

lol, Its hard to negotiate a price when you're emotionally attached to something so beware :).

•••
lol, Its hard to negotiate a price when you're emotionally attached to something so beware :).

I'm waiting for a price from Uniregistry. At a guess ($35k). No doubt they'll forward a ridiculous quote, as my daughter has a name that can apply to many other things. There'll be no emotional attachment (never is when it comes to money/assets) - if it's ridiculous...they can get lost and she can stick with her full name like the rest of us. :D

•••
I'm waiting for a price from Uniregistry. At a guess ($35k). No doubt they'll forward a ridiculous quote, as my daughter has a name that can apply to many other things. There'll be no emotional attachment (never is when it comes to money/assets) - if it's ridiculous...they can get lost and she can stick with her full name like the rest of us. :D

haha. You're right about that! In the end it is an investment just like anything else. You go me thinking, just regged her name+surname also, at regfee luckily :)

•••
•••
My best domains currently are LaptopAccessories.net, WordPuzzles,org, LearnKorean.org, and Trade-Stocks.net. I can't choose which is my favorite.

•••
My best domains currently are LaptopAccessories.net, WordPuzzles,org, LearnKorean.org, and Trade-Stocks.net. I can't choose which is my favorite.
Killer!

•••
•••
•••
VRCryptocurrencies.com

It's a little long but the keywords are killers

•••
My list was too big for this post.
So....all my names are the best domains....:sneaky:

•••
I own quite a few "high value" domains, but my favorite is actually myfirstname.me (obviously replacing with my actual name)

My first name is pretty common in the western world, so was happy to get it at a very reasonable price. It's taken in every other extension under the sun.

Doesn't have much commercial value, but I'd be sad to lose it and probably wouldn't sell it unless someone offered something ridiculous.

Last edited:
•••
"Go Binge" and "The Healthy Bar"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back