Dynadot

discuss Your best domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Should be three categories best as in resale best in parking and best in revenue.

•••
I have three domains in .com version

1. dclocker it sold now by godaddy
2. dcfinance
3. cryptonextcoin

•••
MiamiDryCleaning.com

The name I received most interests from end users till now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great name. Is it recently brought? Avenue you brought from?

Thanks. You're not going to find domain names like that as "recent" unless the owner has died and expired etc. I believe I hand registered it about 19 years ago. Whilst there are always opportunities, the boat has long since sailed on v.good .coms...last century!

Mike Mann suggests that one big .com drops every week but I've yet to see anyone compile a list of them. It's great when sellers can flip quickly or sell within a year or two but if you want real value and name maturity, this is a long term game...

•••
internetofhealth / com future xxxxx domain (:

•••
As of right now the one I like best would be
Biotco (com)
(Blockchain IoT Company)

•••
•••
•••
Maybe we can go back on topic.
For now I consider neuro / protein / dot / com my best because it is a dictionary word.
...but it's probably not very good for your standards - I'm still learning.

•••
Hey guys,

Everyone just relax, it's all good. If you don't like someone elses domain that's fine but no need to gang up on each other or bad mouth one another. You guys can talk about domains all you want. Let's just keep it nice and fun B). At least no one is here talking about shdhbebebdjcjrbdbrhdjd.worsttldever17162.djdjdjd . Enjoy the thread and thanks for sharing your domains :).

Domaineer1

Last edited:
•••
I've always had a special place for my BANKOFARABIA.COM

BANK OF ARABIA .COM

It's got a certain sound that no other domain I have has. It just sounds toooo good and full of gold bullion bars, but maybe you don't think so....

Let me know what you think

•••

BANK OF ARABIA .COM

It's got a certain sound that no other domain I have has. It just sounds toooo good and full of gold bullion bars, but maybe you don't think so....

Let me know what you think
Wow, that sound like it's definitely a good one for an end user. I would hold it, great name :)

•••
Yeah I kinda like that one too. There is already an Arab Bank as you probably are already aware. It might be difficult to turn this domain into action without selling it to a bank and banks aren't very interested in inbound enquiries regarding domains in my experience. Maybe I just didn't have the right name though.

•••
I like my domain 3double3.com, I think it has a nice ring to it :)

•••
•••
•••
Yeah I kinda like that one too. There is already an Arab Bank as you probably are already aware. It might be difficult to turn this domain into action without selling it to a bank and banks aren't very interested in inbound enquiries regarding domains in my experience. Maybe I just didn't have the right name though.

I guess you're right but the Bank of Domains are owned buy the state for example Bank of America and Bank of England and many more. This one is incorporating the hole of the Arab block. Who knows one day or may be never but it's a personal like and I'm not even an Arab.

Last edited:
•••
Another domain I thought would get some attention if not big attention was

BITCOINSATOSHIS.COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back