NameSilo

You Need Content & My Son Needs Lots of Things!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to sit here and beat around the bush. I'm a father and I write for money to put food on the table and buy anything else that my family needs (I work offline as well, but that doesn't hardly do anything). I've been writing online for several years now, but I'm new here on NamePros.

Since I'm new here, three reputable NP members can each get one free 300-400 word article in exchange for documenting their experience right here on this thread.

My normal rate is 0.03 per word, but you do get exquisite content that a good website needs to become the best. If you have any inquiries, please drop a line here or send me a PM. Turnaround time is quick throughout this weekend as I've planned to go on a writing binge, so book your spot before it gets too hot! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would be happy to try one of your free articles if still available and possibly buy many more if they are good quality. PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks!

•••
You got the first one, two more free articles are left for reputable members!

•••
Wow...VERY impressed! Super fast delivery, very well written, and passes Copyscape! I will definitely be purchasing more articles in the near future.

Thanks for offering this free sample and a truly excellent article...I am adding it to my site now.

Keep up the great work...Based on my first article, I highly recommend this service. Take advantage of the free sample articles while you can!

•••
I will take an article and pm you the details.

•••
will take one if available,

•••
MasterOfMyDomains: Article Delivered

slumdog: I will get yours done when I get back from lunch. :)

•••
I recieved article,very quickly.It is of excellent quality and I very happy with the content.No spelling mistakes,highly recommended.Many thanks

Last edited:
•••
serious clean writing,
nice communication and unique specific content,
thanks , would be buying in future surely,

•••
Please send a quote for 5 articles & TAT

•••
My apologies for the lack of response here at NP. However, I had to take care of some things. In fact, I had to relocate across the country and my access to the internet was rather limited.

No need to worry! I'm back and ready to take on work. If anyone needs some of the best content in these parts, please let me know.

•••
I'm going to be offering 10 packs of articles where I'm slashing the prices tremendously. If you want high quality content, this is the time that you want to hop on the bandwagon.

What You Get: 10 - 300 Word Articles
The Cost: $50.00

Only 10 will be offered, so get on it while you can!

•••
Seriously? Nobody wants to get in on this nice little deal I have for high quality content?

Alright, I will go ahead and clarify that you can order as many of the packs as you want, but once 10 are sold, that's it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back