Domain Empire

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In that case I can't blame Sedo for false statement, because I have seen no evidence of false statement made by Sedo, sorry.
No problem sir. I am the one who is blaming sedo and asking questions from it.. pls ask sedo whether it is moral on their behalf to snatch domain from seller which is under someone's else brokerage .If i show sedo the proof then will sedo give it...

•••
No I wont. I will share it in Indian court of law which will understand it from Indian view ,not from western law's view
lol again, what can do an indian judge if you with your indian view and concepts went to buy something on western world aftermarket?

•••
I doubt this guy owns $95k to make any bids especially on such great platforms like Sedo.
Possible barybadrinath you thought it was 95k rupees? Which makes $1357

•••
Lol, if you are on this forum, you also could read here or google about fastfood concept..
even from china people can get information in internet....
you just didnt any research
Double lol ... What do u mean by " even from china"..
So what if i did not research about it. Does it give right to someone to do false sales or not deny it when it was listed at reputed website such as " thedomains"

•••
I doubt this guy owns $95k to make any bids especially on such great platforms like Sedo.
What are you smoking. Tell me also.
Give me any 2l.com ( from those 626) right now for 95k and everyone will come to know whether I have 95k or not..
Your attitude reminds me of sedo's attitude .. same attitude and thinking they were having when i got the domain hormone.com

Last edited:
•••
And i dont reply to people who thinks indians and pakistanis are headache.. may be ur head is not vast enough to accomodate us... Triple lol

•••
Double lol ... What do u mean by " even from china"..
So what if i did not research about it. Does it give right to someone to do false sales or not deny it when it was listed at reputed website such as " thedomains"
it seams you also got ban from google...
google about chinese firewall...
so, you recognized you didnt make research and now you accuse sedo you couldnt do a quick flip?
and even if fastfood was sold before for 250k, where is proofs you would make a resale?

•••
Well, I think that being Sedo such an important player in the market they should mention if a sale doesn't go through, because if they don't there are still ways to manipulate the market.
For example I own FastFood(.)tv and if I had to sell it to someone else I could have mentioned that there was a reported sale of 500K for the .com.
I know that at the end of the day you should offer what you think is right for you, but at the same time you have to admit that domaininan is a industry where we are influenced by other sales (just see at the llll.com chips madness).

•••
lol again, what can do an indian judge if you with your indian view and concepts went to buy something on western world aftermarket?
From indian people only your sedo is making money. Is sedo willing to terminate the account of all Indians and Pakistanis. Sedo is a greedy shark
Neither they nor you have these guts...

I am an Indian. Thats enough to bring Indian law in picture

•••
so, you recognized you didnt make research and now you accuse sedo you couldnt do a quick flip?
and even if fastfood was sold before for 250k, where is proofs you would make a resale?
You go and get treatment first. You have over smoked..

•••
No one is talking about resale here. I already told if I have paid money , i would have not marketed it for a year.
Smoke less and read more. Else come here.. will give you best kush

•••
I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but I got twitchy fingers......

You did not honour a legally binding agreement (n)

Everything else is just noises in the wind and is irrelevant.

"Due to the binding nature of offers to purchase or sell Domains, Users should review the Domain listing to avoid mistake before submitting a binding offer. Mistake does not relieve a User from their obligations to purchase or sell Domains once a binding offer has been accepted."

https://sedo.com/about/agbs_e.html

It was your mistake that you failed to conduct a thorough due diligence process, it was your mistake by taking a post on a website at face value that the name had been sold previously and it was your mistake placing a bid on a name and failing to pay.

Just so your clear.........

Mistake meaning: "an act or judgement that is misguided or wrong."

•••
Well, I think that being Sedo such an important player in the market they should mention if a sale doesn't go through, because if they don't there are still ways to manipulate the market.
For example I own FastFood(.)tv and if I had to sell it to someone else I could have mentioned that there was a reported sale of 500K for the .com.
I know that at the end of the day you should offer what you think is right for you, but at the same time you have to admit that domaininan is a industry where we are influenced by other sales (just see at the llll.com chips madness).
This is exactly my point. Thanks.
At least someone understood it...

•••
From indian people only your sedo is making money. Is sedo willing to terminate the account of all Indians and Pakistanis. Sedo is a greedy shark
Neither they nor you have these guts...
I am an Indian. Thats enough to bring Indian law in picture
daydreaming.....
next time when you plan to buy something you better visit next door street bazar..
there rule your local laws

•••
I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but I got twitchy fingers......

You did not honour a legally binding agreement (n)

Everything else is just noises in the wind and is irrelevant.

"Due to the binding nature of offers to purchase or sell Domains, Users should review the Domain listing to avoid mistake before submitting a binding offer. Mistake does not relieve a User from their obligations to purchase or sell Domains once a binding offer has been accepted."

https://sedo.com/about/agbs_e.html

It was your mistake that you failed to conduct a thorough due diligence process, it was your mistake by taking a post on a website at face value that the name had been sold previously and it was your mistake placing a bid on a name and failing to pay.

Just so your clear.........

Mistake meaning: "an act or judgement that is misguided or wrong."
Really. Wow.. ok. Then tell me why sedo blocked my first sale of sandyhurricane.com even though hurricanesandy.com was listed on their platform..
The agreement which validates wrongful transaction is not an agreement in Indian law eyes..

•••
Serious question. What does any of this have to do with news? (Posted in NEWS section)

•••
Really. Wow.. ok. Then tell me why sedo blocked my first sale of sandyhurricane.com even though hurricanesandy.com was listed on their platform..
The agreement which validates wrongful transaction is not an agreement in Indian law eyes..
Off point and separate subject.........

"Everything else is just noises in the wind and is irrelevant."

Also if you read their T&C's section 9 (general)

"Sedo manages the Site from its offices in Massachusetts. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, without regard to its choice of law rules. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of, and venue in, courts located in Middlesex or Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Site."

•••
daydreaming.....
next time when you plan to buy something you better visit next door street bazar..
there rule your local laws
Not only me people from your countries are coming to buy from local street bazar. Even your fellow countryman owns domain name containing word "bazar". Did you invent these Indian words..
Ask sedo to take their website out from India if they do not care abt revenue from india

•••
So you think you renege on a deal because they can't come after you?

That says a lot about who you are

•••
Off point and separate subject.........

"Everything else is just noises in the wind and is irrelevant."

Also if you read their T&C's section 9 (general)

"Sedo manages the Site from its offices in Massachusetts. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, without regard to its choice of law rules. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of, and venue in, courts located in Middlesex or Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Site."

I will challenge this as well.. godaddy used to say same thing before that they are accountable only in usa but go and ask them why are they following indian judicial orders in case of udrps..
U r ready to make money from India but does not want to be accountable towards Indian laws. This is 21st century , not 18tj

•••
Serious question. What does any of this have to do with news? (Posted in NEWS section)
I thing because it's NEWS for this guy that he must follow simple rules, if he was banned on Sedo i guess here he will be banned soon as well with such business practice.

•••
So you think you renege on a deal because they can't come after you?

That says a lot about who you are
Again an assumption from you. But let me answer that. Sedo already informed Me that they have people all over the world who will take out payment in case of non payment. And whether Indian law or American law , i abide and respect law of each country..

•••
I thing because it's NEWS for this guy that he must follow simple rules, if he was banned on Sedo i guess here he will be banned soon as well with such business practice.
Sedo seems to be your god... Go and worship it

•••
U r the same person who made racist comment for diff post. You are fired from my responses towards your illogical talks

•••
I am sorry for posting it in news section. I was not able to find folder where i should have posted it. So I posted this on first folder itself

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back