Domain Empire

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
---

OVER ALL when we're talking about the difference between 2015, and today, consider:
I’ll get this started with a review of the domains mentioned in the June 28, 2015, show, “$58,000 Profit Flipping 8 Domains in Under 60 Days – With Ali Zandi.” In this episode, Ali mentioned the following sales of his:

slowdown.com bought March 28, 2015, $4250. sold May 6, 2015 (namebio reports May 10th), $15K

bovine.com bought May 2, 2015 $4500. sold May 16, 2015, $11K

cultivation.com bought $8500. sold for $14K within less than a month

aus.com bought April 21, 2015 sold May 29, 2015, gross profit $24,098.

Ali talks about having an “instinct” for getting great domain names, how he feels a fire in his bowels when he views a great name.

Well, what happened to these “fire in the bowels” domain names that he sold in 2015?

slowdown.com – nothing. It’s a dead site. Has not been re-sold.

bovine.com – nothing. It’s a dead site. Has not been re-sold.

cultivation.com – redirects to a website that tries to sell other marijuana related domains.

aus.com Oh boy. This one resold for $345K on 8/14/16, and is now a company website.

(In the show, Ali claims his “fire in the bowels” told him that aus.com was worth $35K. Apparently not – it was worth ten times that.)

What my research shows, actually, is that 2015, was a banner year for domaining. I don’t think it had so much to do with any super sharp instinct that Ali possessed that year (I mean come on, bovine.com ? ) but that any domain in a rising market, is a good one. And then as far as aus.com, in the show he mentions that his instinct told him that it was worth $35K (but he sold it for less than that anyway), when it was in fact worth ten times that.

Now of course, hindsight always 50-50, but I think that at least 2017, has been quite slow compared to 2015. Now, I personally have been domaining as in direct involvement of sales and marketing, since only very beginning of 2017, and done very well this year (but not with oddball names like bovine.com !) However, I have been financing domainers, including my own domaining company which someone else was running for me, since 2002. So I have observed the ups and downs of this industry for some time now.

From William S. Burroughs:

A lot of people made quick easy money during the War and for several years after. Any business was good, just as any stock is good on a rising market. People thought they were sharp operators, when actually they were just riding a lucky streak. Now the Valley is in a losing streak and only the big operators can ride it out.

This could apply to domaining, today – where only the best and most quality domain names will be selling for top dollar – at least until the cycle shifts, the small fry and impatient newbies are weeded out, and domaining inevitably enters another boom cycle.
There's another guy who claimed that his "Spirit Guide" (he called it "fire in his bowels") told him what to do. Haven't heard much from that guy lately, have we? Is the fire out?

Last edited:
•••
The question is you already knew that the domain didn't sold for 250K or 500K and once you see it was available you thought it would be a good buy at 95k. So you knew all of this before offering 95K, than why didn't you pay for it when your offer accepted?

I guess you just offered that amount to see what happens. Well, you got your answer.
Yes you came and told me that the data published by thedomains is not correct..

•••
Come over to the UK - Patel here and there and everywhere, We wouldn't have a local shop without them, and that does go for everywhere.

Chill, barybadrinath, You've spent soo much time comparing Indian culture and perspective... PS the Beatles went to India to chill-out themselves . No it wasn't a case of 4 lads going to India and coming back as the Beatles, as you allude

Last edited:
•••
The question is you already knew that the domain didn't sold for 250K or 500K and once you see it was available you thought it would be a good buy at 95k. So you knew all of this before offering 95K, than why didn't you pay for it when your offer accepted?

I guess you just offered that amount to see what happens. Well, you got your answer.
Why the hell should I pay if I comes to know that this is a trap laid down by sedo.
Can you 100% give me a legally binding statement that all those sale reports which sedo has published have been paid off if ever there is an investigation..

•••
Why the hell should I pay if I comes to know that this is a trap laid down by sedo.
Can you 100% give me a legally binding statement that all those sale reports which sedo has published have been paid off if ever there is an investigation..[/QUOTE
Some of you can sell and buy domains among each other as investors and give those trading name of sales but we do not call them as sales if the money has not been fully paid to and from.

•••
I think you'll find it was his 'Spirit guide' that told him it was a bad purchase and Not to proceed, and that's when he found out the reported sales were false
You wont question the source from where this false info was generated and planted in industry.
But you will question the person who expose it.
I am glad you are not in the justice system else you would have ruined your country..

•••
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo p ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo ..

Is that not a Spirits guidance ????

Last edited:
•••
Sue them for deceptive advertising, and see where it takes you :xf.grin:

Sedo or any other party is under no obligation to actively chase and debunk fake news about them, and this could easily turn into a full-time job. It's no different with Ebay or other auction platforms, do you think they repoprt all non-completed sales ?
Learn the meaning of due diligence and taking responsibility for your actions.
Havent thought about it.
Anyways there is no fund shortage for sedo to create the specific position in their team to check about it at least from big domain newsletters like thedomains ( feed aggregated from diff sources).
I am sure sedo have lots of money. They are very experienced in domain industry. They might be knowing more about it . " About fake sales".
N if you are Kate buckley i do not want to fight with you. Thanks for deciding who is right or not from your end madam.

•••
Is that not a Spirits guidance ????
Why don't you take official answer from sedo that whether 500k for fastfood.com was paid or not. Rather than doubting on my meditation or Indian mantra power.
As you are British i assume that when your forefathers were in india somewhere in 18th century , they also never questioned about power of Indian Mantra.

•••
HAHA, When in doubt about you own statements (or just bad memory) Go on the attack, you are so funny

•••
Come over to the UK - Patel here and there and everywhere, We wouldn't have a local shop without them, and that does go for everywhere.

Chill, barybadrinath, You've spent soo much time comparing Indian culture and perspective... PS the Beatles went to India to chill-out themselves . No it wasn't a case of 4 lads going to India and coming back as the Beatles, as you allude
Darling check this--

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles_in_India

And read this specifically --+

The visit was also the most productive period for the band's songwriting.

•••
HAHA, When in doubt about you own statements (or just bad memory) Go on the attack, you are so funny
Nice try to defend yourself but sorry I already know your tricks..

•••
I personally don't have any actions that require a defense, You however, seem to be in a bit of a Worried state of mind, hence your ranting and raving. I do understand where your coming from.

Why didn't you just ask:
What the F**K do I do now??

•••
I personally don't have any actions that require a defense, You however, seem to be in a bit of a Worried state of mind, hence your ranting and raving. I do understand where your coming from.

Why didn't you just ask:
What the F**K do I do now??

I am not worried about it. If I was ever worried than I would have been worried last year when this incident happened some months ago..
Why have I mentioned it here , I already wrote that In starting..

•••
barybadrinath, do you practice yoga or what? You have so many energy to write/spam about nothing, possible you can become good domain broker and destroy buyers mind and time and they will purchase anything from you to stop it.

•••
barybadrinath, do you practice yoga or what? You have so many energy to write/spam about nothing, possible you can become good domain broker and destroy buyers mind and time and they will purchase anything from you to stop it.

I think I told that as you made a racist comment on Indian and our Pakistani brothers , you wont get my reply sir

•••
I wrote so much about it and warriors like yourself wrote so much about it and you says its " nothing". I can see your observations sir. How can I expect justice from you.

•••
To stop it.. lol

•••
Oh, I think your worried all right, hence the thread.
Don't know if you have the same sayings as we have in the West of:

"Chickens coming home to roost"
or
"Burning Bridges"

Both seem applicable

•••
Oh, I think your worried all right, hence the thread.
Don't know if you have the same sayings as we have in the West of:

"Chickens coming home to roost"
or
"Burning Bridges"

Both seem applicable
We also have 3 sayings in hindi--

Chor ki dhadhi mei tinka..
Chor chor mausere bhai.
Jab saiya Kotwal to darr kahe ka.

All 3 seems applicable on you as well.

Last edited:
•••
We also have 3 sayings in hindi--

Chor ki dhadhi mei tinka..
Chor chor mausere bhai.
Jab saiya Kotwal to darr kahe ka.

All 3 seems applicable on you as well.

•••
Seems you had a pretty good go in domaining with those commission sales etc. and I congratulate you on those...Maybe it just all went to your head

•••
and soon all these threads will be indexed by google...

•••
I wonder if sedo will actually pursue this. I haven't checked but if they have a local Indian presence it wouldn't be too hard. Would make an easy win for them as well.

•••
I wonder if sedo will actually pursue this. I haven't checked but if they have a local Indian presence it wouldn't be too hard. Would make an easy win for them as well.
I eagerly wait for them.. pls ask them to come and I will show all Indians via media how does sedo works and what they did with me..
I already told if I am wrong I am ready to go to jail but let hakan ali and team also face the law..
These people must have broken lot of agreements and they would have hidden behind so called legally binding agreement .. i hereby challenge your agreement also.
And hakan Ali knows each and everything going on..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back