Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
Here is the post:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sold.1051655/#post-6457934

@Silentptnr posted $1

Later, I posted $5 bin before the auction finished.

I wrote "bin" only because seller updated the title by including information "Bin 5"

Later, I and seller contacted each other and about to finish the deal.

Then, @Amanda came in with the statement:

"The BIn was never updated in the thread or in the original post. At this time the winner is Silentptnr. Please contact each other and finalize the details.
Thank you."

I personally really shocked by @Amanda decision. My $5 offer was submitted before the auction finished, and I had the right to submit it. Even though seller didn't update his Bin price properly (he didnt update in post, only updated in the title), my $5 offer still the valid offer.

Let me ask you, if I wrote "$5", rather than "$5 Bin", does that make any difference? Obviously from @Amanda perspective, "$5" is valid, "$5 Bin" is not valid.

I dont understand. I think her power is abused.This doesn't make any sense for me.

Plus, @Amanda never responded me. I don't understand too.

She made the decision, she refused to listen my explanation, she closed the post, and she claimed game over.

A real Rape.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But I happen to agree with the title.. I think the wrong decision was made by a mod (famous last words)..
It wasn't a decision. It was a clear rule. No gray area.

•••
Guys, Let’s stop it

But I really think seller is a great person. I don’t wanna he to feel guilty

Guys, my mistake!

Yesterday I came back late, tired

Sorry for bringing unnecessary discussion

Sorry @Amanda

Come on Promo.... Look at the title of this thread...
Wrong decision made by Amanda- Sstick.com
...is that fair? Put yourself in my shoes. I play by the rules. So does omelet. The seller made a mistake.

Last edited:
•••
That is your view point as the winner of the conflict. I hope you can respect other views can exist.

•••
That is your view point as the winner of the conflict. I hope you can respect other views can exist.
You can be the judge. I do respect others. It's in the 9000 posts I've made here.

•••
You can be the judge. I do respect others. It's in the 9000 posts I've made here.

Hence my complete surprise in your unyielding and disrespectful replies to the OP.

If you are not careful you will end up like me.

•••
Phrasing matters. It signifies intent. The intent was a purchase at BIN, not an offer at said amount. If the posted BIN is invalid because it did not follow rules, than anything relating to it is also invalid.

If rules start being altered because of improper phrasing, than technically anything could be open for debate.

•••
A purchase at BIN is an offer until accepted. Sorry but your attempt to deflect; cause rethoric. Is weak.

•••
A purchase at BIN is an offer until accepted. Sorry but your attempt to deflect; cause rethoric. Is weak.
No. A valid buy it now by seller requires no acceptance from seller if a buyer responds with a valid sold at bin. both are binding.

•••
Phrasing matters. It signifies intent. The intent was a purchase at BIN, not an offer at said amount. If the posted BIN is invalid because it did not follow rules, than anything relating to it is also invalid.

If rules start being altered because of improper phrasing, than technically anything could be open for debate.

Agree.

But give me a strange feeling in 24 hours, that this forum is very cold and realistic . That everyone talking about rules and laws, no one cares about humanity, and love

It’s like politics, and life

Last edited:
•••
If you want to go into retoric then BIN can not stand alone. Its BIN price and BIN offer. That Namepros since adopted that rhetoric into their terminology does not change that fact.

Lets just let it rest. I learned something about you. That what I take away. Congrats on your purchase of ssticks. Lucky you.

•••
Agree.

But give me a strange feeling in 24 hours, that this forum is very cold. That everyone talking about rules and laws, no one cares about humanity and love

It’s like politics.
Humanity and love never played nice with money..

I think there's lots of other areas of the forum for some lovin...

•••
On a lighter note. This domain has become like Palestine - Israel conflict :cigar:

•••
“robot” wil dominate the world in some future day. They are much more rational than us

Robot will make less and less mistakes, human will make more and more

•••

It’s like chinese society

A lot of corners you can find love. But the country , if you live in there as a bottom class, you feel cold

•••
“robot” wil dominate the world in some future day. They are much more rational than us

Robot will make less and less mistakes, human will make more and more

@omelet I know it's not your fault neither it is fault of mods or @Silentptnr . So the best thing would be to respect decision of mods

•••

I would close this thread or it will be taking top spot in Popular today and this month

I love my money, more than you honey.

•••

I believe in love

I don’t believe in money

I love domaining not b/c of money, simply because I enjoy the beauty in those names

Last edited:
•••
Then you should be happy you lost sstick..

•••
Money lost can still gain back

But beautiful things in life might not come back any more. Lost is lost

Life is short

However, beautiful things can be many.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe @Amanda can make any rule changes to clarify bin and other acronym meanings and all new members, even old ones should have to check a box confirming they have read, and will follow the rules.

•••
So rules are rules,
but there is also a little thing called common sense.

If @omelet bid within the time frame,
then he and the seller should be alerted to correct the mistakes in their posts instead of reaching a sudden decision.

But that's just what I think. This thread would probably get closed in a bit anyway...

Last edited:
•••
Then you should be happy you lost sstick..
Man, I feel I always see differently from others

Some names I keep buying, haha, but others see them as less valued

•••
•••
•••
I also think mod must react like robot , that’s the only way can effectively manage the forum. Yes is yes, wrong is wrong, less is more, don’t give a shit.

trust me, I know how difficult to manage

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back