Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
Here is the post:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sold.1051655/#post-6457934

@Silentptnr posted $1

Later, I posted $5 bin before the auction finished.

I wrote "bin" only because seller updated the title by including information "Bin 5"

Later, I and seller contacted each other and about to finish the deal.

Then, @Amanda came in with the statement:

"The BIn was never updated in the thread or in the original post. At this time the winner is Silentptnr. Please contact each other and finalize the details.
Thank you."

I personally really shocked by @Amanda decision. My $5 offer was submitted before the auction finished, and I had the right to submit it. Even though seller didn't update his Bin price properly (he didnt update in post, only updated in the title), my $5 offer still the valid offer.

Let me ask you, if I wrote "$5", rather than "$5 Bin", does that make any difference? Obviously from @Amanda perspective, "$5" is valid, "$5 Bin" is not valid.

I dont understand. I think her power is abused.This doesn't make any sense for me.

Plus, @Amanda never responded me. I don't understand too.

She made the decision, she refused to listen my explanation, she closed the post, and she claimed game over.

A real Rape.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please just don't move the post around without a notice.

•••
I only accept under one situation, that my $5 offer was submitted after the auction over.

If I submitted the offer before auction over, I should be the winner without a doubt.

I will keep fighting until you change your mind and say sorry

Last edited:
•••
Even though seller didn't update his Bin price properly (he didn't update in post, only updated in the title)

6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

In order for the BIN to be valid, it must be updated in the original post and in the thread. Neither had been posted in and therefore the BIN was invalid. At the time the issue was reported, the auction time had ended and the winner was the last valid bid. Your BIN claim was not valid since it was an invalid BIN. If the auction had not been over I would have removed the invalid BIN and sent you a message alerting you to the issue. Since the auction was over I posted in the thread updating everyone to the issue and left the post.

Please post a link to the direct message you attempted to reach out to me in so I can review it.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
When I submitted my offer “5”, was the auction over or not?

Please answer me

@Amanda

Last edited:
•••
If my post was “ bin, sold” I think it would not be valid

If my post was “5 bin” that includes two things:
1) I submited an offer of $5, and 2), I considered it was the bin price

If the seller didn’t update bin properly, and $5 is not the bin price, then the best decision should be:

Let the auction keep going, and tell me $5 is not the bin, so I still have to wait more offer coming in

This should be the right decision

•••
When I submitted my offer “5”, was the auction over or not?

I just want to know this.

You posted a $5 BIN before the auction was over but it was invalid since it was an invalid BIN and not a bid. At the time it was reported and investigated the auction was over with only one valid bid in the thread.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
I don’t understand and I will not understanding you

It is you misuse your power

Totally not my fault.

I don’t know what’s the bin is. What format should be the right format to write an offer.

My 5 was submitted before game over, I have nothing wrong

•••
After I submited $5 bin, the auction still open.

That’s the truth. No one can reject that

The best way was to notice me and let me know $5 not the bin. Then let the auction kept open until to the end. If more offers coming in, then keep going; if no more to the end, then $5 win

But if you close the auction, that’s not fair. That’s very rude and totally wrong

Last edited:
•••
I need more admins and the third party to involve to the discussion

I need judge to make the rightful decision

@Amanda you are not qualified

•••
@Amanda
What do you mean by “ thank you for understanding”.

Understanding what? Understanding how foolish the decision is? Ridiculous

•••
I doubt you misuse your power, because you might have good relation with the first buyer- this is just my judgement, I might be wrong, if I wrong, sorry.

But obviously you never think from my perspective, no communication but just consider me as a nut and rape me with bias

Your decision is subjective and rude

Last edited:
•••
from my perspective, I m innocent. I don’t know what the right way for the seller to announce the bin.

I don’t care.

I only know from my knowledge, 5$ as bin has been announced in title. I m not the admin, I m not the expert, I m just a very grassroots type of domainers, you cannot expect that I m a knowledgeable as Amanda and other admins

I submit
My offer $5, that mean I have the right to bid higher than previous bidder in order to trying to win

You didn’t notice the issue, that’s you problem, that’s seller problem. Should not be mine

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, its nobody fault. Let's auction this domain again !

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Says status resolved wrong decision made, not sure where thats coming from...

•••
I don’t think problem resolved!

Why admin say problem resolved?????

•••
Says status resolved wrong decision made, not sure where thats coming from...

I think that may be because @Amanda already gave a response. She thinks she has explained everything. She thinks problems resolved

See, what funny thing happen here

•••
But I will keep fighting

•••
•••
Oh, I see I think I'm looking at the alerts wrong. My Bad.

I can't say because I'd need to know how long the auction was, 72 hrs etc.. ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back