IT.COM

status-resolved 3 Deadlines, loads of false promises and buyer still hasn't made any payment.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandMart

Randomhiker.comTop Member
Impact
@Amanda @Eric Lyon,

I have tagged you in one of my conversations. The buyer obviously is toying around pretty well. He has been given 3 deadlines by @Amanda and still hasn't paid. He says he doesn't have any money in bank and can't pay until next week, but was able to pay to another seller last week!

My question to the Staff is:
1. Why hasn't the buyer been awarded the Business infraction yet?
2. Why do you allow such buyers to do business here on NP?

My question to buyers in general are:
1. Will you or Should you bid on a domain / website / product if you don't have money in your bank/wallet?
2. How long will you take to make a payment for a domain / product on NP?
3. How honorable one's commitments should be once it comes to Business?

I have done with numerous good individuals here (Many Indians too) and they have been pretty quick when it came to paying! I have bought domains and paid within 24 hours too!

How come this buyer, who won the Auction on March 12, 2018 and was intimated about the payment hasn't paid, has actively dodged all staff statements and is still bidding on domains here?

I'll disclose the details if @Eric Lyon or @Amanda permit me to. I think we all will benefit from such a case. We don't want buyers to come and bid and waste the Auction thread and don't pay!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I gave the member the standard 7 days to finalize the transaction which expired. You agreed to give the member another few days. When that time expired (Wednesday) I requested that you post in the thread if the transaction was not finalized at that time. You posted in the thread today alerting me to the issue of the failed transaction. I have since posted the final 24-hour warning which expires tomorrow. If the member has not finalized the transaction at that time they will receive an unethical business infraction. In the future, I would suggest you don't authorize any payment extensions.

Please make sure to post in the thread tomorrow if the transaction is not finalized and I will issue the infraction at that time.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
@Amanda , you gave him 24 hours to complete it. Then again, You gave him until wednesday this week to complete it. He clearly has dodged all allowances.

Why are you giving him more time now? Again 24 hours deadline?
Again he comes up with Wednesday and tuesday saga!

Kindly look into the convo.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Would love to know who it is, don't want any deadbeats bidding on my names :smuggrin:

•••
I been wrong before :xf.eek:
My apology to the market restricted guy throwing $100 bills around.

•••
Would love to know who it is, don't want any deadbeats bidding on my names :smuggrin:
Apparently yes. Spoils the Auction. Never mind the headache one has to go thru doing followups.

•••
•••
The status isn't resolved yet. @Amanda, I have msged you.

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

At this time the member who failed to honor their binding agreement has received an unethical business infraction. I am sorry I could not assist you with getting this issue resolved successfully.

Please keep in mind there are steps in place to help finalize a transaction that needs assistance and they need to be followed in each investigation. This investigation was delayed longer than usual because you agreed to extend the time, which means we have to allow that extension since it's an agreement you decided to make.

•••
Hello,

At this time the member who failed to honor their binding agreement has received an unethical business infraction. I am sorry I could not assist you with getting this issue resolved successfully.
Please keep in mind there are steps in place to help finalize a transaction that needs assistance and they need to be followed in each investigation even after extended times have been given, as you did.

Thank you. Am I allowed to leave a negative review on his profile?

•••
Glad, your issue was resolved (him getting infraction) wishing you better, happier, transactions on namepros!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back