IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking good
And best thing, Not Noomle.

Mate, if you need any help, you only have to ask.
I have completed over 600 Minisites since 2004.

Hey Thanks for that appreciate it. I am very new at this but I'd say your right about Noomle have sites that Google targets as a no no.

This psalm.am thing... would you believe I wouldn't mind having a site just for my enjoyment..not to make a fortune, not where the end goal is income, just a nice website? Have you ever heard of that before?

I also have pentecost.al (a Noomle site at the moment as it is regged in Albania)

I wouldn't mind combining the 2 into something I like(not really interested in Google ads to be honest)....
perhaps by forwarding one to the other.

You think that is possible? Does your business do that type of thing? Can you PM me a price?

ps I do like the 2 domain names- pentecost.al and psalm.am- I am even thinking of ditching all my other domains and just keep and play with these two. :)

Last edited:
•••
ps I do like the 2 domain names- pentecost.al and psalm.am- I am even thinking of ditching all my other domains and just keep and play with these two. :)

How many PV's a day are you getting on them?

•••
I would like to ask a question:

+ Which WordPress Plugins do you recommend to use for SEO-purpose?
+ Which SEO tactics (if any) do you use for your minisite?

Thanks,
gct

•••
I decided to make a small site because I love the keyword getting 15 000 exact a month. Actually I wanted to sell the domain and I am still selling it. However I may change my mind if the domain continues to be so profitable.

Maxi Skirts

•••
•••
a developed LLL.in
still a work in progress

JIQ.in

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Excellent work for such a recent domain acquisition ;)

Don't mean to be mean but why do you think it's excellent work? It's got no ranking and pages are not indexed by G. except the site itself - So do you mean you like the design of the site? Just curious.

A lot of these minisites don't perform well financially so would be nice if we knew which ones did?

Also, I don't put my sites up here because it would give false readings because of the forum's visitors.

•••
Don't mean to be mean but why do you think it's excellent work? It's got no ranking and pages are not indexed by G. except the site itself - So do you mean you like the design of the site? Just curious.

A lot of these minisites don't perform well financially so would be nice if we knew which ones did?

Also, I don't put my sites up here because it would give false readings because of the forum's visitors.

Just look in the "ccTLD for sale" and you will understand ;)

•••
Just look in the "ccTLD for sale" and you will understand ;)
How could anyone have related your original comment to what you're saying now? :|

•••
•••
What type of SEO are you using for your minisites? Dofollow blogging, web directories (both with thematic associated to your ministe)?

Do you use Yahoo answers? And what about links exchange?

•••
•••
a developed LLL.in
still a work in progress

JIQ.in

Cheers
Corey

Lol I saw that LLL.in drop :D but I pass on it. I had no idea what would it be useful for... I'm glad someone found use for it. :)

Btw I went through this thread and a lots of MINI SITES from here (mostly early ones) are not working, deleted or parked.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't know if this is also considered as a minisite
www.buywatches.us (if the site doesn't load firstly try to refresh the page :))
If it is not considered as a minisite, a mod is pleased to delete my post.

Thank you

•••

Thank you
Very much a Minisite.
All good.
Couple of comments though:-
1/ Reduce the overall length of the page by changing number of posts

2/ Edit the template footer to change the copyright 2009 message and edit/remove dead links.

•••

Thank you

but its full of duplicate content, for your homepage content the same content was posted on About 1,610,000 other sites. you need content to "pass google", to rank you need unique content that wont trip any panda filters or anti-markov filtering because of its low levels of grammar, syntax or spelling errors.

•••
•••
•••
but its full of duplicate content, for your homepage content the same content was posted on About 1,610,000 other sites. you need content to "pass google", to rank you need unique content that wont trip any panda filters or anti-markov filtering because of its low levels of grammar, syntax or spelling errors.

Thanks for pointing it out. I think I've got an idea how to manage this :D

•••
Media Sunglasses .......written content to come a bit later, love the concept though

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back