Domain Empire

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've just published my first handmade site. Please feel free to share your thoughts and give any suggestions. Take it easy on me though, first time creating a blog and it's my first site created in Wordpress without assistance. ThriftEz.com

Also, I saw a lot of mini sites that don't have ads on them. How is any income generated from those sites? Probably showing how new I am to this with that question!

•••
Here is another site. I am rather pleased how it turned out.

http://casa.asia

•••
•••
I've just published my first handmade site. Please feel free to share your thoughts and give any suggestions. Take it easy on me though, first time creating a blog and it's my first site created in Wordpress without assistance. ThriftEz.com

Also, I saw a lot of mini sites that don't have ads on them. How is any income generated from those sites? Probably showing how new I am to this with that question!

GO to the widgets section of your wordpress site once you have a amazon,commission junction or google adsense account then cut and paste the ad codes in the html widgets in the sidebar, (click and drar the widgets to the sidebar area) then you will have ads on your sites

•••
•••
You like this one? (tongue in cheeck)

http://9pi.info

I bought domain of Bannens list.

•••
•••
How have they been performing both in terms of visitors and earnings?
I put it on the web yesterday,so I have not yet personal statistics.
prediction adwords: search nb/month 18100 cpc 0.80 Euros

•••
You like this one? (tongue in cheeck)

http://9pi.info

I bought domain of Bannens list.
Should be posted on the
Noomle Thread
This is the developed MINISITE thread.

Extract from OP.
canbrit said:
I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
And the last but not the least of my website quotes: Smile Quotes

•••
•••
Play Bomberman online.

PlayBomberman.com said:
Eliminate all other bombermans, the last bomberman standing is the winner. Play the game against computer or against a friend in multiplayer mode!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think I should add more graphics right?

Yes, agree with you.
Do you use affiliate Amazon program?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I just finished this one, dealing with green chemistry. Environmental questions are becoming a hot topic for big industrial nations like India!

Green Chemistry

•••
A new website on germany map in french Carte Allemagne

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I just finished this one, dealing with green chemistry. Environmental questions are becoming a hot topic for big industrial nations like India!

Green Chemistry

Nice design, this green theme perfectly fits the topic.

•••
•••
•••
GO to the widgets section of your wordpress site once you have a amazon,commission junction or google adsense account then cut and paste the ad codes in the html widgets in the sidebar, (click and drar the widgets to the sidebar area) then you will have ads on your sites

Or just install the all-in-one adsense / YPN plugin and get adsense ads in every post.

•••
•••
Ye I've got amazon aff links on it; might add adsense too if the traffic is steady.

Love your green chemistry site, very slick design!

Yes, agree with you.
Do you use affiliate Amazon program?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Green Chemistry

•••
Hello all!

If possible, sharing traffic/revenue stats of some minisite would help us know the scope.

And, how easy is it to rank for a low competing, >25,000 exact local search for a .in domain name with unique articles?

Thanks,
gct

•••
Hello,

I'm wondering: do you think it can an issue regarding Ad Sense and .in registrar policies to develop the domain name "sexratio dot in" with a website dealing with men/women statistics? Because it contains the word "sex", can it be misunderstood?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back