IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not really the place to promote your parking service. Why don't you open a thread introducing yourself and your platform. Be a good place to show examples and tell the punters what you are offering.

•••
I was unable to locate your Privacy Policy.

Cheers
Corey

•••
It helps if you have a link to check Valid XHTML
that it actually does validate and doesn't generate 47 errors & 18 warnings.
Mate , PM me for some advice how-to really create an effective minisite.
Instead of the DOGs Breakfast that you have currently.
Plus what is with the Designer Handbag Focus with the name LINK4Free

•••
I was unable to locate your Privacy Policy.

It is just an example used for tests. We have Privacy Policy generated on our sites.

•••
And once again...not the place to be showing your platform off.

•••
Home Printers

took around 2 evenings to make
indexed in less than 24 hours
build with Niche Site Platform (like all my latest mini sites) - highly recommended user-friendly script for product oriented sites

•••
My newest one:

Niche website about Caneta Espiã (spy pen) ...

Comments are welcome!
thx!

•••
BFT...OK. I am sold once again. I have wiped out all my old stuff and am ready for a new begininning. Teach me Mini Site Meastro! Let me learn of the ways.
You are pretty generous spending time educating fellow NP'ers. Thanks. :)
I will want to keep my names at GD, and they use Joomla 1.6. I have toiled with it somewhat, but I am sure not as comfortable as I was with 1.5. Can you do work in 1.6?

•••
Home Printers

took around 2 evenings to make
indexed in less than 24 hours
build with Niche Site Platform (like all my latest mini sites) - highly recommended user-friendly script for product oriented sites

What sort of earnings per site per month have you been having?

•••
BFT...OK. I am sold once again. I have wiped out all my old stuff and am ready for a new begininning. Teach me Mini Site Meastro! Let me learn of the ways.
You are pretty generous spending time educating fellow NP'ers. Thanks. :)
I will want to keep my names at GD, and they use Joomla 1.6. I have toiled with it somewhat, but I am sure not as comfortable as I was with 1.5. Can you do work in 1.6?
1.6 no problems
And thanks for the KIND words

•••
What sort of earnings per site per month have you been having?

I have several developed sites but only 4 with this script. Like I said I will only develop with NSP from now on (and some with Noomle too) and I make 1-2 new ones per month
The revenue is not much but it does pay for some bills.... The good thing is that it is rising month by month. For product oriented sites I highly recommend NSP

•••
The revenue is not much but it does pay for some bills.... The good thing is that it is rising month by month. For product oriented sites I highly recommend NSP

For a financial plan it would be nice to get a figure for the monthly earnings, so one can know before hand how much to spend on getting the right domains and to cater for the expenses to buy the software as well.

•••
I've been working on the name i was lucky enough to secure thanks to Barefoottech's advice again. A great member of this site, not shy to help others - must be the Australian Spirit.

http://www.parkwaydrive.com.au - They are a massive Australian band from Byron Bay, New south wales. Their album debuted at #6 on the Aria charts which is insane, considering their genre "metalcore". It is still unheard of for such a band to bust onto the charts.

I ended up emailing the bands manager who confirmed that they don't care what i do with it as long as i make it clear its unofficial and not associated with them in anyway. (See the disclaimer in the footer.)

Turns out they own parkwaydriverock.com and aren't interested in the .com.au domain.

Not sure what I am going to do with it, I am a bit of a fan of their music so i made a minisite that took me a fair amount of time. I will also do a forum, and i might monetize from there?

I will see where it goes I guess. To be honest I am wrapped I scored the domain, i was up late one night thinking of ideas, when it hit me - no doubt I was surprised to see it available and I had to have it!

Cheers

Tom

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
These 2 are built in wordpress and I have not added ads yet, I am going to test if waiting helps at all. I already have a cargo van site doing well and I also want to try out some insurance minisites.

Cargo Van

Street Bike Insurance

Brian

•••
I am using a nice script to create sites like this:
The Food Site
The Garden Site

The food site is just monetized with Amazon.
The garden site is Amazon and clickbank.

•••
Wordpress ;)

•••
A quick rebuild after the hack attack a week or so ago

Vampire Tales(vampire hire)

•••
What is the script to build these niche sites if you don't mind me asking?

•••
What is the script to build these niche sites if you don't mind me asking?

most here would be wordpress

and the slightly more complex joomla i am guessing

•••
Business Ebooks just starting to populate the site, i think big big future for niche ebook sites

•••
EV - the business ebooks site looks good - I agree ebooks have got a bright future. How long did it take you to set up the site or did you outsource it? And is there any particular reason you are using smashwords rather than Amazon ?

•••
•••
Parked page removed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back