Dynadot

Worst domain names registered!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiawalling

Established Member
Impact
JUST FOR FUN SAKE:
Share the worst domain nameS that you handregged.
I got a few :
2x2r4.com
3x3r9.com
77x777.com

Got a few more but these 3 takes the cake.:'))

Inviting all newbies to showcase their worst handregged domains..... Pros can join too ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Batshit.club

in honor of my ex wife O_o

•••
•••
•••
You gotta build that one. :)
I've considered it :)
but, unfortunately, web development is not one of my talents...not in this decade anyways :)

•••
•••
I've considered it :)
but, unfortunately, web development is not one of my talents...not in this decade anyways :)

Never to late to learn. I say you make it user generated content, cause we all got exes that can go up on there.

•••
•••
•••
There is not enough space here for my list :)

•••
•••
the typo:
exoticarrentals.com
:oops:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Haha. 6 12's makes no sense. But at least there's a pattern, which kinda makes sense :xf.grin:
Who knows its a suppa preMium
☺☺☺☺☺

•••
Typos to embarrassing to mention.

•••
estibot.io (Didn't care about copyrights) lol

•••
•••
•••
Sold estibot.io to Estibot…not so bad in the end

•••
WhatAHybrid - i got confused between broad and exact match searches on google when i registered this one back in the day.. Lesson learned

•••
I bought "vrdehli.com" as "New Delhi", as u can see it is spelled delhi not dehli :(

•••
SpentMoney in king... I mainly grabbed it because that is what I had been doing all day on domains - so it just seemed right when I saw it. :D

•••
mummies.in ...

54416893.jpg

Domain Esprit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back