IT.COM

Worst domain names registered!!

NameSilo
Watch

tiawalling

Established Member
Impact
JUST FOR FUN SAKE:
Share the worst domain nameS that you handregged.
I got a few :
2x2r4.com
3x3r9.com
77x777.com

Got a few more but these 3 takes the cake.:'))

Inviting all newbies to showcase their worst handregged domains..... Pros can join too ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
orco.xyz but i dont know why

If everyone interesting i am happy :)

•••
ygx84.com - registered it while reading pinyin threads. It should mean something like cloud base supplies + forever prosperous. Anyway, it gets some traffic. ~200 in month visitors.

Itmanager.expert - bought in summer. Felt very hyped with it. First domain that I own - not so proud of it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I had so many from when I started to choose domains for my business that thinking about them makes me want to cry:( Then again, part of the learning curve.

•••
247VR360.com and 360VR247.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
doaminer.com :D typo :D

DOA = Dead On Arrival
Miner = Someone who works in a mine or could be a bitcoin miner

DOAMiner.com -> hints on how to mine bitcoins without the pitfalls that newbie bitcoin miners make

or a fetish adult site for people who would like to engage with a miner - Do A Miner : grin :

OR a site encouraging people to work early hours in the Emergency Room - Do AM In ER

•••
Flonaze
dot
com

Technically my second domain ever registered but it was with domaining in mind.

•••
DOA = Dead On Arrival
Miner = Someone who works in a mine or could be a bitcoin miner

DOAMiner.com -> hints on how to mine bitcoins without the pitfalls that newbie bitcoin miners make

or a fetish adult site for people who would like to engage with a miner - Do A Miner : grin :

OR a site encouraging people to work early hours in the Emergency Room - Do AM In ER
LOL I should have listed it as a premium name..

•••
•••
•••
M********.es

Many years ago.

Last edited:
•••
I just did one yesterday, Soaringtoocollege.com My English and Grammar are horrible. But what makes this even worse, I looked up to and too in the dictionary and still made the purchase.

•••
How many people regged a horrible domain to find out years later that some one either bought and sold it for good money or someone else picked it up and developed it into a money making machine?

•••
•••
Not necessarily bad names but my first 50 regs were for an interactive link style image made up of the domain names, It was titled "Solar Cola" and was in the shape of coke bottle with crimson colored text. Perhaps the world's first interactive piece of art? I didn't have the spare $500 a year to keep it though.

•••
At the peak of Numeric 🔢 boom 😀

Hahaha... The things we do when there's a boom and a hype.

It's crypto, VR now. A few years down the line we will have a bunch of worst crypto n vr names in this thread ;)

•••
Back