IT.COM

Worst domain names registered!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiawalling

Established Member
Impact
JUST FOR FUN SAKE:
Share the worst domain nameS that you handregged.
I got a few :
2x2r4.com
3x3r9.com
77x777.com

Got a few more but these 3 takes the cake.:'))

Inviting all newbies to showcase their worst handregged domains..... Pros can join too ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
My worst have been a bunch of 5L's during that whole hype last year.

•••
probably googlewebbuilder.com

•••
iWantobe.com

Rookie mistake in the heat of the drop-catch.
Didn't realize it until I was pitching it -_-

•••
ellen-page.ws bought it from godaddy auction,Didnt know much about domains at that time(still learning)

•••
londonstockexchange.com
and Yes, I had to give this domain back :)

•••
•••
iWantobe.com

Rookie mistake in the heat of the drop-catch.
Didn't realize it until I was pitching it -_-

Would work for Star wars fan group )))

•••
lavendar.site.
toysrus.xyz
flighthub.xyz
The first is a typo, and the rest two I gave up concerning about trademark infringement.

•••
lavendar.site.
toysrus.xyz
flighthub.xyz
The first is a typo, and the rest two I gave up concerning about trademark infringement.

lol awesome

•••
•••
cellular-lock.net
audio-recorder.net

At least one made back the regfee in parking. But god awful names nevertheless.

•••
At least one made back the regfee in parking.
Lots of good parking names look really ugly... But if it paid for itself I wouldn't consider it among my worst domains :P

•••
searchviewfindbuypropertyspain.com - Beat that for a mouthful! My first property website in 2005, couldn't drop it fast enough! Funny thing was, someone bought it after because of the amount of backlinks!

Just looked and someone has it again lol :xf.confused:

•••
•••
Only kingoftop can beat that :P

It actually ranked well for the two years I kept it, but trying to tell someone over the phone the website address was a nightmare! Hence a month later ... a new domain and website! But still kept searchviewfindbuypropertyspain.com going until it expired.

Nice to see my biggest internet mistake still out there and being used today :)

•••
searchviewfindbuypropertyspain.com - Beat that for a mouthful! My first property website in 2005, couldn't drop it fast enough! Funny thing was, someone bought it after because of the amount of backlinks!

Just looked and someone has it again lol :xf.confused:

Yeah lol thats really ugly to look at :sick:

•••
nurseingcareer.com - always check for spelling!

•••
I'm too chicken to put mine up sorry... :D Let me think of one that's less embarassing...
I have a couple.. (lol) femalebaldness.info is one. But my friend suddenly went bald so...
Also werbi.xyz that's a bit unique lol... Good on you for the post Tia ! :laugh:

•••
•••
Typos .com we're my worst domains ever. And moviesonline .xyz. I like .xyz but premium one word only
You're not alone! Get carried away.. hotaccessories.xyz sensualgifts.xyz ezad.space not good... but I tried !

•••
Did they contact you threatening about a lawsuit?
Yes, of course. I got an official envelope from their lawyer - with all the paperwork, the whole nine yards....

This was not my first envelope of this kind, so I knew where it's going.. Back then (early 2002 I believe) the whole process was not very regulated and there weren't much info on this. I registered this domain as it was dropped by someone else and released to the open market. I have few similar stories from that same era of early domaining... - none of them end well.

•••
Thanks for sharing the experience. That is why i dropped some of my domains after realizing the possibilities.

•••
Moover.xyz
did not spot an extra O

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back