Dynadot

Worst domain names registered!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiawalling

Established Member
Impact
JUST FOR FUN SAKE:
Share the worst domain nameS that you handregged.
I got a few :
2x2r4.com
3x3r9.com
77x777.com

Got a few more but these 3 takes the cake.:'))

Inviting all newbies to showcase their worst handregged domains..... Pros can join too ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mine is h-y-p-h-e-n-s-s-u-c-k.com

Registered it while i was bored.... :/

•••
itches.info its in google page rank 1 automatically (single short word hence the search)
If I publish it it will be worth quite a bit. Still deciding exactly how to do it. :$:

Last edited:
•••
BuyIn.space thats rather a long shot.

•••
When i was newbie, registered bulk without knowing..

few of them are,

24x7a.com
24x7i.com
24x7t.com
24x7x.com
24x7z.com

•••
Not mine but worst I've seen in a while is
8888888888.bet

•••
i dont know about your worthless domain but what about my premium domain
No bidder after 3 Days :(

•••
•••
•••
Well, good luck with the sale. Hope you find a buyer

•••
•••
what about my premium domain No bidder after 3 Days
domainsearch.xyz
I don't mean to be harsh, just trying to be helpful, but that's not a premium domain name.

A domain is deemed "premium" based on the keywords and the TLD, and xyz is not valuable enough for your domain to be premium. "Premium" means very rare, or very sought after, around mid 5 figures+. Low value domains (ie $600 as per your BIN price) are only potentially premium to the owner, but not the domain market :)
If we didn't have this specific distinction then the word "premium" would be diluted and not carry the undertones of "high value" and "prestigious" as it currently does (or should..).

xyz sale prices:
https://namebio.com/?s=wMwkTMwMDN
Even single lucrative words like "stocks" and "broker" are barely 4 figures, or less than your asking price for a 2 word domain.

I hope you sell it and for your asking price, but xyz is just not mainstream enough for that yet really.

https://www.zandibot.com/10-mistakes-new-domainers-should-avoid-making

Ali said:
Mistake #3 – It’s Premium, Bro.
The term “premium” gets thrown around more than a (insert crude and shallow joke here).

In reality, less than 5% of all the registered domain names on the entire web can be, and should be considered premium. Just because you think it’s premium, doesn’t mean it is.

We all want to own premium names, but not all of us have the ability to do so. For our industry to be taken seriously by the masses, we must first respect the domain names in our industry. Use the word only if the domain matches it.

Good luck :)

•••
•••
Thanks @james haw, for eloquently explaining as it is.

•••
•••
If we didn't have this specific distinction then the word "premium" would be diluted and not carry the undertones of "high value" and "prestigious" as it currently does (or should..).

I totally agree with you, however for me this has already happened. Due to the massive abuse of this word, "premium" now means absolutly nothing to me in the world of domains. In fact I'd say its been used incorrectly for so long that it is having the opposite effect on me now. If I see a thread heading in the New Replies bar at the side that starts "Premium..., I dont even bother looking as it has negative a connotation now. Maybe there should be a rule on Namepros that you can only use it for domains judged to be "top" names. Start recruiting the PREMIUM POLICE!!!

•••
Oh and my naff name is PictureCloud.net lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
renegiociate.com
is one example for bad spelling booked by me

•••
•••
pho.pictures lol when i first started out :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back