Domain Empire

advice Will there be any problem to a beginner, or first time seller, if he was able to sell a really really high priced domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Edrinkcoffee

Established Member
Impact
Just dreaming here. (Or maybe anticipating, 'coz why not :D)
If I sell a domain, maybe in godaddy or epik, for hundreds of thousands or even a million/s, and I'm a first time seller, will there be any issues with these registrars?
Will they just easily transfer the money to my account? and withdraw it easily? Business as usual?
Will it get flagged or something 'coz its a huge amount and its a new seller?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think there's going to be any issues, provided you have proof of ownership for the sold domain name.

•••
what kind of dumbazz question is this

•••
I think so too, there won't be any issues for you if customers paid. Actually, rather than the marketplace or registrar, your bank will ask you faster - where the hell such a huge payment is coming from, if assumed that it's not frequent for you to receive such amounts.

•••
It's better to get your account verified at whichever company you use. And have all your payment details setup in advance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back