Dynadot

Why you don't reg late at night

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
If you're like me, you often stay late at night but in actuality you work best when refreshed in the morning. Well, one late night, I had this "great" idea to combine the two words China and phenomenal together. What did I get? Chinomenal. Before I knew it I was registering this monstrosity of a domain name and "shocked" it's not taken yet. Didn't take but in the next morning to realize what I did. (Facepalm)

Learn from my mistake: don't register domains late at night if you're not a night owl.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry... forgot to add....

It's almost Trumpesque

Ginormus like !!

•••
•••
2 am is fine for me

it happens to be the exact same time at your place
when you feel more comfortable registering

•••
i'm live in VietNam and The time that domains are dropped or auctions end is between 11:PM - 4:AM.
So i always finding domains at night.
Sometimes, when i asleep or oversleep, i reg/buy shit names or miss good ones.
But it's life. You can't get all things you want. Learning how to happy with the things you have.

•••
i'm live in VietNam and The time that domains are dropped or auctions end is between 11:PM - 4:AM.
So i always finding domains at night.
Sometimes, when i asleep or oversleep, i reg/buy sh*t names or miss good ones.
But it's life. You can't get all things you want. Learning how to happy with the things you have.
But it's normal times for us

Last edited:
•••
Cuong is a common name for male in VietNam, like David or Matthew in Western.

•••
Its actually not that bad

Whats your best price for it? :xf.grin:
Hmm thought it was just me. Then again it's an hour shy of midnight and I drove over 200 kilometers today..

Even StrokeOfMidnight.domains looks good at this point.

Can be dangerous staring at a name. The more you look the more you like. And then comes the validity. "Yes," you nod to yourself, "my reasoning is sound. This Chinomenal, it's practically a classic already."

Which..really, how can one not like Chinomenal? It's so absurd it makes sense.

•••
•••
Last night I have registered one of the best domain in my portfolio :)

•••
2am in the morning you are tired and can't focus, and could slip error that you would see if it was mornig and you where well rested.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can we get this thread merged with the dont reg domains when drunk thread? lol

•••

In Canada you also have to mention..... Don't register when high.

You know that very soon we will be allowed to grow our own plants for recreational use......

So who wants to be my friend? :cigar:

•••
I'm the opposite, when I see I can hand reg a name, I start doubting it and end up just making giant lists of available domains that I'll probably never reg.

•••
I always forget to double check spelling late at night.. I've recently reg'd "BrandGeniOus" .com, was super surprised and excited it was available, forgot about it until I was submitting names to BB a week later.. it was of course accepted (Recommended $3,995).. as BrandGenius... the correct spelling (I still didn't know I screwed up) .. then I went to go ahead and set name servers to BB to get the publishing underway.. that's when I realized I didn't own BrandGenius.. I owned BrandGeniOUS.. was pretty disappointed in myself.. considering my username, website, company etc is NameGeni.us... I blame the "." and the late night for throwing me off!

•••
I'm the opposite, when I see I can hand reg a name, I start doubting it and end up just making giant lists of available domains that I'll probably never reg.
I wish i have your "problem"

•••
I always forget to double check spelling late at night.. I've recently reg'd "BrandGeniOus" .com, was super surprised and excited it was available, forgot about it until I was submitting names to BB a week later.. it was of course accepted (Recommended $3,995).. as BrandGenius... the correct spelling (I still didn't know I screwed up) .. then I went to go ahead and set name servers to BB to get the publishing underway.. that's when I realized I didn't own BrandGenius.. I owned BrandGeniOUS.. was pretty disappointed in myself.. considering my username, website, company etc is NameGeni.us... I blame the "." and the late night for throwing me off!
It's like you inflated that . to o

•••
I guess I'm just so used to hitting an extra key between the I and U

•••
Hmm thought it was just me. Then again it's an hour shy of midnight and I drove over 200 kilometers today..

Even StrokeOfMidnight.domains looks good at this point.

Can be dangerous staring at a name. The more you look the more you like. And then comes the validity. "Yes," you nod to yourself, "my reasoning is sound. This Chinomenal, it's practically a classic already."

Which..really, how can one not like Chinomenal? It's so absurd it makes sense.
LOL!!! How do you know what I was thinking at the time? I mean I can see "Chinomenal" as natural as "KanyeWest."

•••
Unfortunately it's probably worse than the drunk thread because at least there you have a valid excuse!

•••
•••
Man you guys made my day with this thread.

"Been there, done that!
Will I do it again, possibly"

•••
Man you guys made my day with this thread.

"Been there, done that!
Will I do it again, possibly"
LOL! It's like a moth to light. sometimes we go towards the fire!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back