Dynadot

Why you don't reg late at night

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
If you're like me, you often stay late at night but in actuality you work best when refreshed in the morning. Well, one late night, I had this "great" idea to combine the two words China and phenomenal together. What did I get? Chinomenal. Before I knew it I was registering this monstrosity of a domain name and "shocked" it's not taken yet. Didn't take but in the next morning to realize what I did. (Facepalm)

Learn from my mistake: don't register domains late at night if you're not a night owl.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I couldn't believe my luck a few weeks back, one late drunken night, to discover that a China city .com was available, Qingdao. I felt like I had just won the lottery.

So I proceeded to register qinqdao.com.. before later realising my mistake. :)

Last edited:
•••
2am in the morning you are tired and can't focus, and could slip error that you would see if it was mornig and you where well rested.

This is exactly the time for the drops starting for me. It's hard to concentrate sober, let alone after a belly load of beer :(

Last edited:
•••
Its like my Cryptorado.com. I love it!

•••
Going through my domain list this morning and noticed I registered some not very good ones on the same day. The most interested one:

flynorthkorea.com - not that it's bad exactly, but I don't think many people are interested in flying to NK anytime soon :banghead:

•••
I always check the data before I register a name. Like:

- In which other extensions is the name taken?
- What extensions HAS the name been taken in before?
- CPC?
- Search volume?
- Previous similar sales?

I do this regardless of what time it is. ;)

•••
•••
@Avtar629 AfterHourDomains .com is far naughtier AND available. Great for xxx-based domains, don't you think? :-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back