IT.COM

discuss Why I can't register the domain Aripo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I noticed a very weird domain Aripo.com which shows not taken according to the WHOIS,
however, when I wanted to register it at my registrar Dynadot, it showed me that the domain is reserved,
I've never seen a domain with a reserved status in .com extension except most single letter .com,
anyone knows why Aripo.com is reserved and where I can see the complete list of all reserved domains in .com extension?

Thanks!

fleaking

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed a very weird domain Aripo.com which shows not taken according to the WHOIS,
however, when I wanted to register it at my registrar Dynadot, it showed me that the domain is reserved,
I've never seen a domain with a reserved status in .com extension except most single letter .com,
anyone knows why Aripo.com is reserved and where I can see the complete list of all reserved domains in .com extension?

Thanks!

fleaking
-
here's your answer from dynadot...
-

Reserved domain names are domain names that the central registry has held back from general registration. This means that they are not available to register.
The reason for this can vary. In some cases, certain domains may be held back due to potential "name collisions." Often, registries will decide to not release one and two character domain names. And sometimes registries will hold back certain domain names they consider valuable.

•••
•••
•••

Nice find man.
They give no reason, than “ngtlds”

Am i reading this right?
ngtlds’ are a **** reason for Verisign to reserve
2A9126D6-6320-4870-9D5F-4072D0455341.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back