NameSilo

discuss Why from about 50 domain requests for domains Noone replied to my offers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
Hello.

Why from about 50 domain requests for domains Noone(0 people) replied to my offers?

I post decent domains like Greatzy.com or FinestCafe.com for low prices. (Like 100-600$).

Looks like all this "requests" are not legit.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello.

Why from about 50 domain requests for domains Noone(0 people) replied to my offers?

I post decent domains like Greatzy.com or FinestCafe.com for low prices. (Like 100-600$).

Looks like all this "requests" are not legit.

Post a request and you will understand.

You might post the clearest instructions for what you want and you'll still be flooded by an irrelevant trash. So staying polite and responding to most becomes non-feasible.

The name examples you have provided are ok and might work for something, but they are not something you'd expect people to jump upon.

•••
Just throw the stones. It doesn't cost a dime.
But, be careful while doing the transaction with unknown new members if it's through PayPal.

Your name could be good / A+. But how far it matches their requirement and how much do they like to buy it for the respective business is what will decide whether it's going to be sold or not.

Last edited:
•••
There have been several WTB threads created this year where the OP creates a nP account, starts a WTB your best name for $$$, then never logs back into namePros.

•••
Post a request and you will understand.

You might post the clearest instructions for what you want and you'll still be flooded by an irrelevant trash. So staying polite and responding to most becomes non-feasible.

The name examples you have provided are ok and might work for something, but they are not something you'd expect people to jump upon.
Yeah, I quit posting WTB threads a long time ago. It doesn't matter how specific you are, you will get totally irrelevant responses.

That said, in this case I think the issue is the example domains the OP gave. I would not expect them to be attractive to an investor.

Brad

•••
Because many of who made request don't have respect for others members to offer a simple answer ( yes or no ) even the domain/s are fit for criteria they mention
or
Many they simpke want to see what domains you have & after to list on different markeplaces pretend to be the owners & if they sell , come to you and offer $10
or
...wait to expire to catch later

Me...i will post ( when i see a request ) this message

"PM sent
No answer from you in max 24 positive or negative i will close convo and block you
"
..and i don't care who is

Ya be respectful with all no matter who you are give a answer positive or negative

Last edited:
•••
The ''requests'' section the way it is is a complete joke. It's like a street, fully-filled dumpster.

Mostly it's newbies/tire kickers who expect sex dot com for $10, max $20 (for $20 they actually will be in doubt already), so they won't look at your names at all, they are just busy posting their delusions one after another.
On the other side you have requests from serious domainers fishing for some unicorns, and for them these your specific names won't be attractive.

I've been saying for quite some time that NP should implement a few $ charge, to post a request to save everybody's time. This is the only charge I am actually cheering for ).

•••
The ''requests'' section the way it is is a complete joke. It's like a street, fully-filled dumpster.

Mostly it's newbies/tire kickers who expect sex dot com for $10, max $20 (for $20 they actually will be in doubt already), so they won't look at your names at all, they are just busy posting their delusions one after another.
On the other side you have requests from serious domainers fishing for some unicorns, and for them these your specific names won't be attractive.

I've been saying for quite some time that NP should implement a few $ charge, to post a request to save everybody's time. This is the only charge I am actually cheering for ).

For that exact reason, we should make all the posts public, and not "DM sent"

I made a request recently, and asked to"post publicly".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back