Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Why don't they reply??!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
1,590
I have a domain onestopservice.uk

There are more than a dozens of business in UK that has almost similar website name but none are as specific like my one. SO i emailed them about my domain.

But I cant understand, why dont they even reply? do the emailes really reached the person it may concern?

I also have tropicalcanada.com, I emailed similar websites but same thing happened.

I only got many replies for the domain defi.es(decentralized finance). They offered low xxxx but i an gonna wait for high one.

What is your advice to get reply by email for a sale?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a domain onestopservice.uk

There are more than a dozens of business in UK that has almost similar website name but none are as specific like my one. SO i emailed them about my domain.

But I cant understand, why dont they even reply? do the emailes really reached the person it may concern?

I also have tropicalcanada.com, I emailed similar websites but same thing happened.

I only got many replies for the domain defi.es(decentralized finance). They offered low xxxx but i an gonna wait for high one.

What is your advice to get reply by email for a sale?

Outbound can be very lonely and you deal with a lot of nasty replies, you need thick skin and a lot of patience. Just make sure if you emailed someone and they did not reply you do not keep contacting them, that can cause you problems with being labeled a spammer, harassment etc... Best of luck.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back