IT.COM

sales Why buyer always like to make offer but didn't pay after domain seller accept the offer????

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akinola Taiwo

Established Member
Impact
This making two times on dan......some buyer will make offer on

My domain name but refuse to make payment even after when dan has sent

A series of follow up email concern their payment...but didn't pay...

Have you notice that with your domain name?????

How !long did it make buyer to pay for your name after you accept such offer???

Thanks...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's pretty normal in every marketplace. They are not real buyers

•••
It happens all the time and not just at DAN. Some might be people with a similar name to you trying to see what your price is. Some tire kickers some just playing games.

•••
It happens all the time and not just at DAN. Some might be people with a similar name to you trying to see what your price is. Some tire kickers some just playing games.
OK..thanks

I received first offer...and I accept the buyer offer but didn't make payment.... I have to realist the domain name again...

I received the second offer for the same domain name...and accept offer but the seller didn't pay....I will now re-list the name again....

Is it because is too cheap....or I should have counter offer...

Thanks

•••
If I was you I would just add a buy it now you can live with since it has interest more than once and ignore offers.

•••
If I was you I would just add a buy it now you can live with since it has interest more than once and ignore offers.
OK....

Will try this method.....
Thanks

•••
They just want to test market valuenof the domain and maybe they have a same or similar domain name like yours thank you

•••
This also happens with direct inquiry via email, not only on marketplaces, sometimes I receive an offer by direct email then the buyer disappears after I counter or accept! which means either buyer is not interested any more (ex: picked other name) or the buyer is fake.

•••
Back