IT.COM

sales Strange Situation Buyer first make offer on godaddy and after 4 min he hit bin on my sale lander.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hi please i need your help of this situation one of my hemp related domain listed godaddy make offer only and also on efty lander Bin with Maker offer but buyer first make offer on godaddy then i think he check url and go to my efty lander and hit bin and fill the information and made transaction on escrow but not accept escrow transaction agreement still yet then i emailed to buyer and asked please accept the escrow transaction agreement. Buyer replied me: i only offer $100 and i can't afford it.
My question if he not afford then why he hit bin on my lander?
Buyer from australia and CEO of also two hemp relating sites.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe self style CEO, as in someone not really capable of CEO-ing a real organisation. Maybe wrong call or maybe just playing with the sale. It does not seem to result into a sale.

•••
My question if he not afford then why he hit bin on my lander?

To contact you directly.

Forget about this deal, he ain't paying but good news is you got a third party appraisal at least.

•••
@Shaun Lun @mAd MaX
last week story was: buyer ask me can i give this domain on lease then i told him yes but not reply him then i told him if you serious then i can offer only high $XXX and "he asked me australian dollars? Right!" i said ok yes. after 3 days not reply and on 4th day i sent reminder message on linkedin but finally he replied me " Hello mani, thank you
i am not longer interested."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back