Dynadot

information Whoadomain.com Sold InvestReit.com $50K Handreg.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Just sold InvestReit.com for $55,025.

It was a Handreg back in 9/26/17. So three years.

3 years of renewals about $24.

Reit means Real Estate Investment Trust.

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

And the fourth highest "invest" domain sale.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Special thanks to @epik and @robmonster for facilitating the sale!

And yes I got permission from the buyer first before I posted this.

Best of luck to everyone!
Happy Holidays!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good for you @WhoaDomain.com did they do the payment plan after all?

You might want to report this one to DNJournal

Last edited:
•••
Credit to you people like you are heroes;

As far as i’m concerned model to follow.

Pay attention, NDA folks. It’s not always req’d. And anyone who says using his website as “promotion” is missing the entire point.)
(For those that always feel need bring it up.)

Congrats @WhoaDomain.com
Steaks on you! (if not payment plan :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Whoa! Congrats for the amazing sale! Just to note that for Godaddy appraisals the domain is worth $1,423. Another prove to not trust on automated valuations, worthless most of the time.

Last edited:
•••

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Happy Holidays!
Congrats, you have talent!

•••

Pay attention, NDA folks. It’s not always req’d. And anyone who says using his website as “promotion” is missing the entire point.)

Congrats @WhoaDomain.com

What promotion are you talking about. I think this one had alot to do with luck.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations on the sale... Is this the domain name that you were previously helping the buyer to secure financing?

•••
By the way, I'm not sure if you have already said it... but was it inbound or outbound?
Usually these big sales are inbound... but who knows! Maybe you managed to contact the buyer and make the sale.

•••
•••
Congratulations to all involved on the awesome sale! Thanks for sharing.

•••

Happy Holidays!
Congrats kabayan

•••
Congrats

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks Rob!
RichTimelyBluegill-mobile.mp4

Last edited:
•••
By the way, I'm not sure if you have already said it... but was it inbound or outbound?
Usually these big sales are inbound... but who knows! Maybe you managed to contact the buyer and make the sale.

inbound.

•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale... Is this the domain name that you were previously helping the buyer to secure financing?

yup thanks for reminding me. I need to put a bowtie on that thread. no longer needed. Thanks.

•••
Good for you @WhoaDomain.com did they do the payment plan after all?

You might want to report this one to DNJournal

yea. I wanted to report that sale on Namebio and DNJournal so I can attach "whoadomain.com" to the "press release" I just don't know how to go about it.

yea. payment plan yup.

•••

Congrats @WhoaDomain.com

I only have you guys to thank really. I'm the lurker here reading all your posts as I have nothing better to do lol. which explains all my long winded posts! lol you guys are my heroes and friends.

•••
•••
What promotion are you talking about. I think this one had alot to do with luck.

Actually come to think of it. I chose investreit.com because Reit's are a great vehicle to invest in for stable wealth and retirement IF YOU CHOOSE the right kind like REIT's with a focus on below. As times get tougher people with big retirement funds will want to look for better investment opportunities and they will "invest in REIT's". Make it short. InvestREIT.com.
Wasn't pure luck. Just an eventuality.

I've always used this analogy before about being at the right place at the right time. I think it applies here.

Senior healthcare
DataCenter
Shopping Centers especially ones with supermarkets and have secured contracts with Walmart, Target Lowes Home Depot
College dormitories
Advertising billboards/5G Towers
mobile/rv parks
and section 8 housing

As far as "lucky" I believe we as domainers are very lucky right now we are in this "racket" called domaining while everyone else is having a hard time right now having lost their jobs and some are tapping into their savings. While we basically can turn an $8 reg into $55K.

People chalk it up to "skill". I think it's a mix of both not purely one or the other.

Last edited:
•••
@WhoaDomain.com Dude congrats to you!

And @Rob Monster for helping out. Thanks for sharing fellas!

I spent much of my day helping guys close deals. It is vastly easier to do that when the domains are registered at Epik so please keep that in mind when asking for help to close a deal.

Shoot the moon technique recapped here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/yall-wanna-shoot-the-moon.1162085/

In a world where the rich got richer, it essential to try it, and then back into leasing or payment plan before dropping down to the very weak "Make offer" stage of the discussion.

And with cryptos through the roof, don't forget to present crypto as an option if you think your prospect is potentially a crypto holder. The crypto holders had a really good month.

•••
I spent much of my day helping guys close deals. It is vastly easier to do that when the domains are registered at Epik so please keep that in mind when asking for help to close a deal.

Shoot the moon technique recapped here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/yall-wanna-shoot-the-moon.1162085/

In a world where the rich got richer, it essential to try it, and then back into leasing or payment plan before dropping down to the very weak "Make offer" stage of the discussion.

And with cryptos through the roof, don't forget to present crypto as an option if you think your prospect is potentially a crypto holder. The crypto holders had a really good month.

Thanks for reminding me Rob. I actually have a crypto domain where someone reached out to me via Afternic. You are right. Crypto guys had a field day this past month.

I have the Exact match in King for a crypto atm start up with it's own coin. I'll keep you updated. Thanks!

•••
•••
Back