IT.COM

domains Who bought tens of thousands of 4l CHIPS in .club? See who!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In the past few weeks a Chinese group called EJEE Holdings Group Limited registered tens-of-thousands of llll .club domain names that do not contain a,e,i,o,u,v. So using some of my detective skills I discovered what they are about and what they are doing with the names.

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mind boggling....

They are really trying to move money without their version of Uncle Sam looking and monitoring...

Just wow.

•••
Over the past few days they have registered thousands of number .club names.

•••
I wonder who they work for.

•••
EJEE HOldings in China - read the whole article. You will find a link to the auction site

•••
EJEE HOldings in China - read the whole article. You will find a link to the auction site

I meant who they really work for.

you know, the stuff you do not find in articles.

•••
And yet their domain name auction website has 2-i and 1-e, go figure. Can't afford a non aeiouv?

•••
And yet their domain name auction website has 2-i and 1-e, go figure. Can't afford a non aeiouv?

Maybe, they're holding onto those. ;) Who knows lol.

•••
They are one of the biggest domain powerhouse in china. They owns a very large domain forum in China. They are a very respectable group of people. Senior honorary batch group of domainer big bosses.

•••
.xyz, .top, .club in that order being regged and gobbled up.

•••
I have about 100 CHIP .club names and numbers...

•••
So we understand the 4L pinyin is better than chips right? That's why their domain has vowels.

•••
not a pinyin expert. I have CHIP an non-chip. 188 in all

•••
They are one of the biggest domain powerhouse in china. They owns a very large domain forum in China. They are a very respectable group of people. Senior honorary batch group of domainer big bosses.

They are going to make the market on llll and number .club. The reggs are behind xyz and .pro

•••
•••
I just sold 30 ABBA club Chips for 25x but it wasn't to the Chinese. Someone was paying attention.

•••
I just sold 30 ABBA club Chips for 25x but it wasn't to the Chinese. Someone was paying attention.

25x? Can you tell me what the price per name was in dollars?

•••
Probably registered for $1 and sold for $25.

Nice article, btw.

•••
•••
Just wait until they have to renew those! They will drop 1000's if they don't sell before renewal.
They aren't doing anything with the domains besides re-selling them on their auction website. So they try to do a buyout to drive demand.

•••
I will sold mine way before I renew them. If I have to renew them, then that is okay too..

•••
No investigation needed to see what they are doing.

It's simple....

Wasting money.

•••
It is purely pump, and dump, there are to many extensions .online .web .shop .club .link .guru it is man made supply, crippled against artificial demand of trying to control it with large batch buys. There comes a day when everyone has to sell, take Hugh Hefner and the Playboy mansion. The guys holding at reg fee levels, you got a gift, think wisely, and plan your exit carefully, this is not something that are going to $10,000 each, you need to be realistic.

•••
I have the feeling many of the new people playing the domain game, even those spending 100K or more, are really just fooling around with pocket change. If you crashed your Ferarri and daddy won't let you buy a new one, what are you going to do for entertainment. Compared to high stakes gambling domaining is cheap.

It would only take a few individuals like that to create major turmoil in the domain market.

•••
It would only take a few individuals like that to create major turmoil in the domain market.

They already have.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back