IT.COM

domains Who bought tens of thousands of 4l CHIPS in .club? See who!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In the past few weeks a Chinese group called EJEE Holdings Group Limited registered tens-of-thousands of llll .club domain names that do not contain a,e,i,o,u,v. So using some of my detective skills I discovered what they are about and what they are doing with the names.

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know what you mean by this being artificial demand and supply but ask @Shane Bellone how much he made last year on this "artificial" supply and demand. Trying to make sense of this chips palaver is just like banging ones head against the wall. The whole thing makes a mockery of logic. Im not Jerry Maguire but all I want to say is show me the money. I couldnt care less if those buying the names are end users or stockpilers. I dont have any chip but would not hesitate to invest in some, hold for a few months or depending on market trends a few years.

Of course we can have these debates purely for academic purposes. Late comers like myself learn a lot from these arguments.

I agree amazing insight on his part, almost like holding a lottery ticket that early in.

You failed to see he invested in .com, which is always first to sell.

The fact that 6N are highly liquid, the demand is not artificial, nor is the natural .com supply

Last edited:
•••
One, two . Right

After reading the next post, I realized I may have misunderstood. Are you saying that I created artificial demand or that I profited off this CHIP madness?

•••
No Shane Im not saying you created anything. Just confirming that the fact check proved positive

Last edited:
•••
I purchased a handful .Club chips last year just to have some skin in the game in the nGTLD. If it gets regulated in China then the ROI could be significant.

If it fails... Well that's domaining taking calculated risks no harm done as we can only try to predict future trends and hope to ride the wave. IMO

HHLY (Luxury Travel), HHJQ (Luxury Vacations), CMDX, FJLY, NGSN, SGCP, WZRC, ZGJQ

(VXXX, VRXXX - Virtual Reality not Chinese but could be? )
B888, D888, F888, G888, H888, L888, N888, P888, S888, T888, X888, Z888, 888B, 888C, 888D, 888F, 888G, 888H, 888L, 888M, 888N, 888P ,888Q, 888R, 888S, 888T, 888X, 888Y, 888Z

I personally like short letter or number patterns as they stand out and easier to remember. All my LLLL.Club have meaning thanks to following @Kassey Lee NP blog and asking quiestion it has been very useful for Chinese pinyin definitions. It makes more sense to register pinyin domains when you know what they actually mean IMO.

.COM is king but there can always be other opportunities and you just need to back yourself and give it a try :)

•••
After reading the next post, I realized I may have misunderstood. Are you saying that I created artificial demand or that I profited off this CHIP madness?
The second you create a thread pointed at specific domains and the possible upside, you create artificial demand. If the demand was so great you'd keep quiet and gather steam in the dark...

•••
Actually I write about it to help. Unlike other greedy people in the world, I want to help people in domaining. Money is not everything to me.

•••
Actually I write about it to help. Unlike other greedy people in the world, I want to help people in domaining. Money is not everything to me.
That's fine and dandy but doesn't change the facts. When people see a thread about the possible latest and greatest thing, they tend to dive in. Wish it wasn't that way but that's the reality.

•••

You said you have 188 of these. Of course you want to make money. And there is nothing wrong with that.

•••
I do want to make money. I was responding to someone saying people write articles about extensions to get excitement and drive price up.

•••
I do want to make money. I was responding to someone saying people write articles about extensions to get excitement and drive price up.
Journalism and pointed threads about domains at a domain name forum are different things.

Hey, I think red cars are the future. Shhh let's not tell anyone that I own 100 but lets tell everyone these are limited, only 1000 being made! Get yours now, wink wink.

•••
That's fine and dandy but doesn't change the facts. When people see a thread about the possible latest and greatest thing, they tend to dive in.

Yes, especially threads referring to chips. I have got a huge bag of Doritos if anyone wants dive in, free of course. :)

•••
That's fine and dandy but doesn't change the facts. When people see a thread about the possible latest and greatest thing, they tend to dive in. Wish it wasn't that way but that's the reality.

I did the same with 6n.com. Yet everyone made money so no one is complaining. Funny how that works.

•••
I did the same with 6n.com. Yet everyone made money so no one is complaining. Funny how that works.
Really? Is that a fact?

The LLL mobi and io threads are going too. I couldn't tell you who's making money and who's losing but it's a lost cause for the majority. And all 6n investors are making money you say. Good one!

•••
Really? Is that a fact?

The LLL mobi and io threads are going too. I couldn't tell you who's making money and who's losing but it's a lost cause for the majority. And all 6n investors are making money you say. Good one!

That is a fact. I don't promote things I don't invest in or believe in. I have many 5Ls right now. So call it what you want but hype and spotting trends are very different.

•••
That is a fact. I don't promote things I don't invest in or believe in. I have many 5Ls right now. So call it what you want but hype and spotting trends are very different.
I'm not saying you don't believe in it or haven't made money. The bulk of making money with domains is due to experience, not buying into a certain niche. When a pot thread, drone, 6N, are created you can bet the majority that buy into it moving forward will lose $$$. That's why I hate these threads!

•••
I'm not saying you don't believe in it or haven't made money. The bulk of making money with domains is due to experience, not buying into a certain niche. When a pot thread, drone, 6N, are created you can bet the majority that buy into it moving forward will lose $$$. That's why I hate these threads!

Certain niches increase your odds of making money though. Many "investors" have made fortunes off this CHIP craze. Truthfully, it's not hard. The challenge will be knowing when to call it a day, because the world we currently live in will collapse. Most will lose what they made. In my opinion, it's no different than the .com bubble.

•••
btw 6L.com CHIPS are disappearing.

•••
•••
•••
IMO a lot of sales is domaiers buying/selling and trading with each other... Just like the stock market and the larger sales tend to be end users.

Last edited:
•••
IMO a lot of sales is domaiers buying/selling and trading with each other... Just like the stock market and the larger sales tend to be end users.

Exactly, the point is to find the right channel to sell domains. A year ago I buy domain from another domainer at $170 and sold it at $5700. But it's really hard.

•••
•••
Probably it will end up in a bubble.
Not sure where all that money come from...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back