Epik

Which type of domains are profitable for quick flip?

Labeled as question in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by Abhi007007, Dec 31, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Abhi007007

Abhi007007 Established Member

Which type of domains are profitable for quick flip?
    Like investing in those domains in small amounts like upto $50 and then quick flipping for a minor profit. Even $20-25 profit is also fine.
    Time is the another constraint.
    What I am planning is buying a few domains at low prices and quickly sell them.
    Is it possible to do? What kind of domains i can invest in? Big profit margins is not the goal. 20-25 bucks profit on a domain is also fine.
    Any ideas? suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

3. Abhi007007

yes i am a beginner. But i am not registering something for $1 and hoping to sell for $xxx.
    I just wanna know what kind of domains are good for quick flip in the market.

4. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur Gold Account

Currently 5L and 6L brandable names are relatively easy to be flipped fast at low price. you can hand reg for $8 and sell for $12-$25 depending on name quality. However it is not very easy you need to pick good names or you will end up with many unsold that you will try to get rid of at any cost.

Other option is liquid 4L.com domains, you can aim for those in the affordable range of 100-150 and you might be able sell at 150-250 depending on domain quality. the good thing about liquid domains is that you are at low risk, you will always be able to sell the domain at break-even price (provided that you didnt overpay for it)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  5. Abhi007007

Thanks @Ostrados
    4L, 5L, 6L .coms
    got that point.
    Ant ideas about Geo domains? how do they play?

6. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur Gold Account

dont start buying do a lot of research about liquid and brandable domains first.

I dont have experience in Geo domains surely someone else can answer you about that.

7. frank-germany

frank-germany F1lter.com xpired domain search engine Gold Account VIP

hey brilliant idea!

I wish I would have come up it.

8. imadoer

imadoer Active Member PRO VIP

Buy .coms at netsol for $1 flip for xx build enough money to buy names for xxx then buy those and sell for xxxx

Seems simple and it is if you have the knowledge but if you lack the knowledge you need to educate yourself first. Good luck

9. meikbeats

meikbeats Established Member

I try to buy .com at netsol but is 31$ not 1$

10. imadoer

imadoer Active Member PRO VIP

That's because you dont have the right link look harder

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: