IT.COM

discuss Bought guyF.com for quick flip. Now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
I just bought guyF.com at a discounted price in squadhelp. My friend provided the link to me & he suggested to buy it.

I want to sell it quickly & reinvest since it is not hand reg.

What might be the best place?

Godaddy 7-day Auction?

Namecheap Marketplace?

Rooted/Alter?

Outbound?

I want to know some more good place for auction. Can you suggest to me which platform can provide me to auction such a domain for the quick flip?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you have any buyers in mind when you bought it?
Are you planning on selling to another reseller? End-user?

It also depends on how much you paid for it whether you can flip it quickly?

•••
Did you have any buyers in mind when you bought it?
Are you planning on selling to another reseller? End-user?

It also depends on how much you paid for it whether you can flip it quickly?
Hi
you know it is a 4 letter so I expected even selling a reseller.

•••
Hi
you know it is a 4 letter so I expected even selling a reseller.

Anyone can sell a 4L, if you check, they are selling every day between $100 and $300, but it depends what you bought it for. You dot want to sell it fo $250 or $500 if you paid $700 for it? Thats where the problem lies because resellers often dont want to pay the amount you need to make a nice profit on the name.

I would much rather find and end-user that is willing to pay good money.....like the owner of GuyF.de for example, which redirects to this https://green-up-your-future.de/

Last edited:
•••
I agree with giles. Find and end-user that would find the name guyf.com useful. Or just resell for enough to make some sort of profit.even if it's $50

•••
try godaddy 7 day auction with a reserve. If doesn't met then review again.

•••
Last edited:
•••
dont forget drop and nj auctions too, the higher the price you want the more likely you will have to rerun it when you use a reserve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back