Domain Empire

opinion Which photo should I use for NP profile? Lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I'm a jolly fellow. At least I try to be. I don't punch a clock but run my own business. I do domaining and day trade crypto.

Even though there are plenty of NPer's who have some "unprofessional" user profile photos I was advised by @Ategy to change my photo because no one would take me serious on here with "Fat Boy Domaining like a boss."

Never been one to take photos. But if I "must" I'll let NP decide what should be my new NP profile photo to make me look more "professional" and help me make more sales?

Here's one but watch this thread as more will come. 😏😁😜 ( Check out the Happy Socks!)

Lol
I look like Odd Job from the James Bond 007 Goldfinger movie! All I need now is the stone statue head cutting bowler hat!

(Remember NP. You guys said my profile pic is "unprofessional". Just giving some "options")

More to come so watch thread!😁
IMG_20181220_234103_951.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no idea what to suggest, all those are quite cool....but what a fun post...thanks!

🐭🐭 Happy New Year🐭🐭

I take all advice or criticisms! So feel free to add.
As you can see I have plenty of thick skin! Lol

Same to you. Best of luck!

More photos to come! The others on my phone were too big to upload. Dunno if that's NP's way of saying my photos are too fat to show on Np? But when I try it says "file too big"😕😒😂

Last edited:
•••
All good .. try them as avatars to see if they are going to be too small or not. Otherwise crop them .. here's a couple ...
Show attachment 140812 Show attachment 140813

Also .. if you're going professional, then try to get the WhoaDomains with an S at the end, otherwise it's not really the expected grammar. Domain (singular) is good if it's the first word, otherwise it's the plural if it's the 2nd word.

ADDED: The irony is that I already forget your old username .. Avtar426? Avtar624?

ADDED 2: I think I prefer the first pic above *IF* it actually makes sense as a full picture (meaning that you can't really see anything when shrunk). Otherwise I think I like the 2nd cropped on I put here in this post .. looking like a REAL boss! :)

Also I think any pro photo needs to be "no sunglasses" even if they are Tom Ford's

I never liked doing business with anyone who won't show me their eyes.

•••
I wore that outfit for a meeting with the son of the owner of Two Trees. Guess what he wore ?

I don't normally get dressed up.

Rip jeans, Walking Dead T-shirt, but ...
Gucci sneakers lol.

So I was overkill.

I own an exact match domain for one of his commercial properties (address). I think if I drop the price by $500 he'll buy it. We shall see.

Here's another "professional" photo.Show attachment 140807

hehehe, the owner of Two Trees and myself would get along great. I will only consider wearing a suit to a wedding or funeral, otherwise a sports leisure jacket is as good as it will get, and that has to be a special occasion, I refuse to wear a tie, they cut off my airway and piss me off just looking at myself with one on.

•••
Yea! I know right? Finally!!

It is really time for me to get more serious about my domaining.

That said I'm going to finally set up a website for whoadomain.com with matching email address like [email protected] and then switch all my Whois info with this new email address.

I've been an idiot to not put such an email address in Whois.

With thousands of domains. Putting an email with the domain for my Efty really is a no brainer.

Plus not sure but I think there is SEO value in doing so?

I'm also going to Shell out some $$$ to do a press release for some "organic" backlinking to boost rank.

And here's another photo!Show attachment 140808

Funny no one likes this photo. No one notice the placement of the ad behind me? Total random coincidental awesomeness no?

"Plan Yourself"

Speaking of which. Just checked before posting this.

https://www.whois.com/whois/planyourself.com

Lol
Always a domainer!

•••
hehehe, the owner of Two Trees and myself would get along great. I will only consider wearing a suit to a wedding or funeral, otherwise a sports leisure jacket is as good as it will get, and that has to be a special occasion, I refuse to wear a tie, they cut off my airway and p*ss me off just looking at myself with one on.
:-P:ROFL::xf.grin:

•••
hehehe, the owner of Two Trees and myself would get along great. I will only consider wearing a suit to a wedding or funeral, otherwise a sports leisure jacket is as good as it will get, and that has to be a special occasion, I refuse to wear a tie, they cut off my airway and p*ss me off just looking at myself with one on.

Not the owner his son.

J*e*d W*ale*ntas

Father David he'd show up in a suit for sure. Born 1938

•••
•••
•••
@WhoaDomain.com serious question: Did you buy this hat in Central Europe? Alpine Space? Just saw those feathers.

•••
•••
@WhoaDomain.com serious question: Did you buy this hat in Central Europe? Alpine Space? Just saw those feathers.

Umm nope. I think it was on sale online Filene's basement.

$40-$50?

It's a Panama hat. Over the summer got into Panama's. Trying to hide the "bowling ball" from the "ladies"😉

Never knew how cool they were. How they are handmade.and "Panama" is actually a misnomer as they are all usually made in Peru.

This one I forced my melon into a 7 5/8 when should be a 8 1/2.

Mom said my huge head as a baby almost killed her!

Lol sorry Mom!

•••
•••
I don’t think you have to have your photo in your profile. Even @Ategy has a logo and not his photo.if you have selected a business name you can logo that.

•••
I agree. I might go with logo too. Too bad we can't put animated gifs. I'd upload a NLP gif and make people buy my domains. Lol

•••
•••
I kinda liked that old pic.

Lol. Well I've been "told" it puts off people from doing any kind of business with me on here like buying my domains or even bidding on my auctions.

•••
Lol. Well I've been "told" it puts off people from doing any kind of business with me on here like buying my domains or even bidding on my auctions.
I dont know , I dont see any reason, but if you have to change, no need to put your own photo there, just a logo from your marketplace website .

•••
I dont know , I dont see any reason, but if you have to change, no need to put your own photo there, just a logo from your marketplace website .

I was thinking that too. I doubt a profile pic really affects a sale.

Although I finally got my profile right now. With WhoaDomain.com shown prominently.

I do feel psychologically having whoadomain.com as my profile name and my url and now maybe my profile photo will also be just a whoadomain.com logo like yours and @Ategy would reinforce the brand.

Even labeling the photo I upload as whoadomain.

I wonder though if this is a "form" of SEO? for my domain whoadomain?

That plus changing my Whois to finally reflect WhoaDomain.com in the registrant name and email address like [email protected]

I'll ask @epik if I can change it?

Really time to do this domaining thing right even invest in a press release to promote WhoaDomain.com

•••
I was thinking that too. I doubt a profile pic really affects a sale.

Although I finally got my profile right now. With WhoaDomain.com shown prominently.

I do feel psychologically having whoadomain.com as my profile name and my url and now maybe my profile photo will also be just a whoadomain.com logo like yours and @Ategy would reinforce the brand.

Even labeling the photo I upload as whoadomain.

I wonder though if this is a "form" of SEO? for my domain whoadomain?

That plus changing my Whois to finally reflect WhoaDomain.com in the registrant name and email address like [email protected]

I'll ask @epik if I can change it?

Really time to do this domaining thing right even invest in a press release to promote WhoaDomain.com

I dont think a pic here has any SEO value, regarding the press release I think it will be great. What are your ideas, i mean the company you intend to use for press release

•••
•••
I got used to your avatar
so nothing wrong with the old one

it somehow fits the content you post

but if you want to select a new one
I suggest take this one here

I did not expect you to post here Frank as I thought you found me annoying/incessant lol. Thanks for your advice. I do like this one to. Plus no need to crop. Too bad it's with sunglasses. Can't see my eyes. I believe there are people out there who still believe the eyes are the windows to th soul. They either swear by this or they subconsciously think this in their everyday dealings with total strangers.

I personally would have second thoughts with anyone who does not want to show me their eyes while they talk to me. Lol

Thanks Frank. Happy New Year!

•••
I did not expect you to post here Frank as I thought you found me annoying/incessant lol. Thanks for your advice. I do like this one to. Plus no need to crop. Too bad it's with sunglasses. Can't see my eyes. I believe there are people out there who still believe the eyes are the windows to th soul. They either swear by this or they subconsciously think this in their everyday dealings with total strangers.

I personally would have second thoughts with anyone who does not want to show me their eyes while they talk to me. Lol

Thanks Frank. Happy New Year!

All the best to you, too.

Think of image recognition
and possible unwanted outcome before posting anything here

posting here is like typing into google.

•••
All the best to you, too.

Think of image recognition
and possible unwanted outcome before posting anything here

posting here is like typing into google.

This is true.

Thanks

•••
I dont think a pic here has any SEO value, regarding the press release I think it will be great. What are your ideas, i mean the company you intend to use for press release

Currently my company name is Friendyoo Inc. (don't ask. "Was supposed to be a social network but did not follow thru so now stuck.)

I wonder if I can change at this point? To be uniform?

Anyways I'll promote this way

Whoadomain.com owned by Friendyoo Inc (Friendyoo.com) just Launched WhoaDomains.com.

For more info blah blah blah.

I will also add my LinkedIn, Twitter , etc etc .

Also will mention the my handreg that were sold.

My most biggest one being CoinMena.***com.

With some luck the buyer might actually pay for the press release.

Or at least split it 50-50.

As you can see the Hamster is always spinning his wheel lol.

•••
Currently my company name is Friendyoo Inc. (don't ask. "Was supposed to be a social network but did not follow thru so now stuck.)

I wonder if I can change at this point? To be uniform?

Anyways I'll promote this way

Whoadomain.com owned by Friendyoo Inc (Friendyoo.com) just Launched WhoaDomains.com.

For more info blah blah blah.

I will also add my LinkedIn, Twitter , etc etc .

Also will mention the my handreg that were sold.

My most biggest one being CoinMena.***com.

With some luck the buyer might actually pay for the press release.

Or at least split it 50-50.

As you can see the Hamster is always spinning his wheel lol.
Great I think. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back