Dynadot

opinion Which photo should I use for NP profile? Lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I'm a jolly fellow. At least I try to be. I don't punch a clock but run my own business. I do domaining and day trade crypto.

Even though there are plenty of NPer's who have some "unprofessional" user profile photos I was advised by @Ategy to change my photo because no one would take me serious on here with "Fat Boy Domaining like a boss."

Never been one to take photos. But if I "must" I'll let NP decide what should be my new NP profile photo to make me look more "professional" and help me make more sales?

Here's one but watch this thread as more will come. 😏😁😜 ( Check out the Happy Socks!)

Lol
I look like Odd Job from the James Bond 007 Goldfinger movie! All I need now is the stone statue head cutting bowler hat!

(Remember NP. You guys said my profile pic is "unprofessional". Just giving some "options")

More to come so watch thread!😁
IMG_20181220_234103_951.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Currently my company name is Friendyoo Inc. (don't ask. "Was supposed to be a social network but did not follow thru so now stuck.)

I wonder if I can change at this point? To be uniform?

Anyways I'll promote this way

Whoadomain.com owned by Friendyoo Inc (Friendyoo.com) just Launched WhoaDomains.com.

For more info blah blah blah.

I will also add my LinkedIn, Twitter , etc etc .

Also will mention the my handreg that were sold.

My most biggest one being CoinMena.***com.

With some luck the buyer might actually pay for the press release.

Or at least split it 50-50.

As you can see the Hamster is always spinning his wheel lol.
Are you happy with the name, I mean you can get better WHOA....hmmm....not feeling it.

•••
the photo of you holding CoinMena check ;)

vividly recall thread, happy for u, crypto’s my niche, too!

Good luck forward and wish you, & ur portfolio success.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Are you happy with the name, I mean you can get better WHOA....hmmm....not feeling it.

Yea I like it because I don't have to pay after market and I like also that whoa.com sold for $40k+.

Plus I do own WhoaDomains.com.

I could do much worse.

pretty much anything keyword+domain(s) is taken already. I like that I got this one. Plus it is officially associated with the sale of CoinMena.com

•••
the photo of you holding CoinMena check ;)

vividly recall thread, happy for u, crypto’s my niche, too!

Good luck forward and wish you, & ur portfolio success.

Samer

Yea well you know that Photo was added for "effect". I hope no one actually thought I was showing off or anything.

Not my style at all.

•••
Yea well you know that Photo was added for "effect". I hope no one actually thought I was showing off or anything.

Not my style at all.

bro it would act as motivation for you and others

that’s my 2nd favorite thread you’ve made

Samer

Last edited:
•••
also that’s when i saw your photo for first time :-P

so kinda stuck, LOL that’s how i see you now. jk

this game is humbling, and i see ur efforts put u active,
u dont show off! Hard work pays off get what u put in!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
1 day have that your Avatar and see replies u get :ROFL:

Seriously though, i’m thinking of putting photo soon too,
regardless of the photo you use, great move

Good luck!
Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Th
Yea I like it because I don't have to pay after market and I like also that whoa.com sold for $40k+.

Plus I do own WhoaDomains.com.

I could do much worse.

pretty much anything keyword+domain(s) is taken already. I like that I got this one. Plus it is officially associated with the sale of CoinMena.com
That is what matters, as long as you are happy with the name.

•••
Ditch the idea of using your pic and use a logo instead :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
... simply don't ask anybody
do what feels right for you
and move on.

•••
•••
Looks like you didn't have enough money for the exact match :xf.wink:
I'm just some random important guy by the look of the dictionary :-P :xf.eek::xf.laugh::ROFL:

NB Meaning - "written before a piece of important information to make readers notice it"

•••
... simply don't ask anybody
do what feels right for you
and move on.
It's good to have a good gauge though. Plus this is just a bit of fun.

In fact everyone on NP should be in on this fun. I'll explain later.

•••
Press releases don't add seo value and won't add traffic. Consult a seo expert. You might even get penalized by Google.

Release should only be done if you reasonably believe the topic is newsworthy and might be picked up by journalists for a story.

•••
Press releases don't add seo value and won't add traffic. Consult a seo expert. You might even get penalized by Google.

Release should only be done if you reasonably believe the topic is newsworthy and might be picked up by journalists for a story.

Ahhh. True. Like the sale of CoinMena.com or that of PaladineDrones.com? Or 360sand.com?

Plus don't companies or startups do press releases to get the "word" out? How many are being penalized by Google? What you are warning me not to do is kinda the 900 lb gorilla in the room not one talks about. But they still carry on.

Last edited:
•••
Ahhh. True. Like the sale of CoinMena.com or that of PaladineDrones.com? Or 360sand.com?

Plus don't companies or startups do press releases to get the "word" out? How many are being penalized by Google? What you are warning me not to do is kinda the 900 lb gorilla in the room not one talks about. But they still carry on.

Think about it. 500 posts of exact same content throughout internet. What is not to love for Google except sort out through the spam. I think it went from plus to negative to almost zero, as now Google have learned to mostly ignore it.

•••
I kinda like this one. Blue shoes!

Ok. Just switched my photo!

What a pain!

had to shrink it a bit as it was huge.

looking professional now.

Let's see how the sales change.

I swear. If this doesn't work. I give up! lol

Namepros.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You'd need to crop it to get good ava. Right now your head is being cut off and it looks like you have no brain.

•••
I kinda like this one. Blue shoes!

Ok. Just switched my photo!

What a pain!

had to shrink it a bit as it was huge.

looking professional now.

Let's see how the sales change.

I swear. If this doesn't work. I give up! lol

Show attachment 141101

I am digging the shoes, sharp pic!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back