Dynadot

Which Parking Companies let Google Index?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have had domains at Sedo but the pages never get indexed by Google i.e you can check using "site:domainname.com" etc

So are there any parking companies that will get the pages indexed?

I have recently joined Bodis which looks good but it is to early tell tell if the pages there will be indexed as it often takes a few weeks at least.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo - domains do get indexed.
Bodis - yes
Parked - yes

•••
ok thanks, sounds good...

•••
parking panel

yes then no ....after they see um.whypark yes

•••
so you mean g will index wp pages properly but other parking will not get indexed once they are seen as parked by g?

•••
•••
cantstop said:
yes then no ....after they see um.whypark yes
RealityVibe.com and KillerPower.com been indexed for 5mths+ plus many more domains are same.
So, domains at Parked.com do get indexed and stay indexed.

Sedo, I think it didn't get indexed before, but, it's start getting indexed recently.

•••
If your parked pages don´t get indexed by Google the reason may very well be because there are no links to your domains anywhere else.

I did this: There are many other domain forums and in some they allow you to have the whole www. .... when you make posts. Which isn´t ok here at namepros. There are some domain forums which pages google index immediately, like v7n.com and domainforums.com . Of course you cán´t just register and maake a list with your domains there, you have to be active in the forums unless you might be seen as a spammer.

•••
•••
Yeah I need to get some links into many of my domains and sites, it takes awhile...

•••
1plus.net ... google indexed my pages and some get pagerank 3!!! it is not really a parking because you put your adsense... but it works well

•••
NameDrive - Index?

Does anyone know if NameDrive indexes? or have hints on how to do it?

moneycrab.com servesell.com artnip.com yourchimp.com apepro.com chimppro.com skilljet.com chocolaterain.info oldnovel.com rdlip.com prrico.com sadhair.com

www.moneycrab.com

•••
I added a few new domains to 3 parking companies about two weeks ago and they have all indexed now (well only 1 or 2 pages but that is a good start)

they are:

Bodis.com
Parked.com
Sedo.com

•••
texeyes said:
Does anyone know if NameDrive indexes? or have hints on how to do it?

moneycrab.com servesell.com artnip.com yourchimp.com apepro.com chimppro.com skilljet.com chocolaterain.info oldnovel.com rdlip.com prrico.com sadhair.com

www.moneycrab.com

NameDrive - YES

•••
ActiveAudience does very good

•••
onewordonly said:
Yeah I need to get some links into many of my domains and sites, it takes awhile...

Just a word of warning: some key players don't allow that. Not sure how strictly that particular provision is enforced but I know it's against the Terms and Conditions of the one company I think offers best parking results overall.

They do allow parking an expired domain with existing links, but putting in new links after you have acquired the domain may land you in hot water, at least in theory.

•••
troopscott said:
I think a lot of it will depend on if it converts and what your "Traffic Quality Score" is that is given by the feed providers

I agree. One day at least one of these measures should start being shared with domainers, hopefully in a way that cannot be misused.

Back to the previous issue, I think it would be interesting to find out if anyone has ever been kicked out of a reputable parking company for linking to their domains.

What do you think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back