IT.COM

Traffics from China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I make doorway pages in various language. I noticed that the most heavily indexed sites are those in Chinese.

Baidu.

When Baidu index, Google follow.

Now, what parking company pays well for Chinese traffic?

I park at SEDO. However, SEDO report that the majority of my traffics are Spanish.

C'mon... SEDO......!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
im not chinese but i saw this from an asian forum

http://dopa.com/
What's dopa
Dopa is based in china and the first domain monitization program for chinese traffic designed to help you maximize revenue from your parked domains through creating system auto-generated landing pages for all your domains and deliver relevant ads and content precisely targeted to your visitors.
The dopa difference
ยท Accepts chinese traffic ยท Guarantee the highest revenue with patent technology
ยท Accepts chinese IDN domains ยท Quick payout : on the next 12th
How to join Dopa
If you are managing a portfolio with domain traffic above 1,000 unique visitors per day, please sign up or contact us at: +86.571.88301365 or email: [email protected]

it might help you

•••
I was parking one of my chinese traffic domain at dopa, CTR is little low for me and I found sometime they are moving the domain to some other parking company themself.

•••
I think you can try to parked.com. but they aren't accept Baidu traffic

•••
teguh123 said:
I make doorway pages in various language. I noticed that the most heavily indexed sites are those in Chinese.

Baidu.

When Baidu index, Google follow.

Now, what parking company pays well for Chinese traffic?

I park at SEDO. However, SEDO report that the majority of my traffics are Spanish.

C'mon... SEDO......!!!!

Do not park at SEDO if your traffics are mainly from China.
Because of Great Fire Wall in China,Sedo's parking DNS is blocked.Sufers located in China cannot see the parking page.
The solution is moving your domains to somewhere support Chinese traffic.

•••
•••
Oh so that's the ****ing problem! Wow, I'll just send US traffic to SEDO then.

Oh... but http://domain.com does not redirect to SEDO parking domain. It simply use SEDO name server. That also have unusually low traffic.

How do you know that SEDO is blocked by greatfirewall of china? What other sites are blocked? I know blogspot.com is blocked too. Is parkingpanel.com and parked.com blocked too?

Last edited:
•••
dududodo said:
Do not park at SEDO if your traffics are mainly from China.
Because of Great Fire Wall in China,Sedo's parking DNS is blocked.Sufers located in China cannot see the parking page.
The solution is moving your domains to somewhere support Chinese traffic.
Can anyone confirm this?

I asked SEDO and got no reply. However, domains whose main traffic is from China did perform poorly at SEDO compared to parked.com

That being said, some domains perform better at SEDO than at parked.

•••
teguh123 said:
Can anyone confirm this?

I asked SEDO and got no reply. However, domains whose main traffic is from China did perform poorly at SEDO compared to parked.com

Yes, it is confirmed. China has blocked sedo DNS.

•••
But why? Why parked.com, parkingpanel.com and others are not blocked by the Chinese? Oh no...

I did see my own stats and it looks correct. However, I have a hard time believing this. SEDO dns is blocked and they do nothing about it? The largest parking company in the world do nothing when their DNS is blocked?

Why?

Last edited:
•••
yon said:
I think you can try to parked.com. but they aren't accept Baidu traffic

I have baidu listed in my traffic stats @ parked.com and they report 60% of my traffic from China

•••
Parked also shows chinese content and ads on their page. I noticed this when I was on singapore airport. So rest assured your domain will look local to the chinese...

•••
teguh123 said:
Can anyone confirm this?

yes. I have get sedo reply. they said sedo blocked by china.

•••
Actually traffics from China perform poorly anywhere except adsense.

By the way, when I only sent US and EU traffic to parkingpanel.com my income actually went up.

•••
I have heard about namerich.com, just trying but stats seem not very accurate.
Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back