Dynadot

Parking de-indexed expired domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kasti

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys!

Do you think it's a good idea to list on bodis (or similar services) promising expired domains which are not indexed anymore?

I guess it all comes down to how easy it is to make it re-indexed by google. But I don't have enough experience on that so I'll ask you the following questions:

1-How long will Google generally take to re-index an expired domain?

2-Does it matter if Google's crawler sees your domain is in a parking page with no actual content? Will Google still reindex old domain's stuff or is it necessary to develop that doman with some content before?

3-Will Google Search Console or Webmaster tools speed up this process in a relevant way?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1-How long will Google generally take to re-index an expired domain?
A day or two.

2-Does it matter if Google's crawler sees your domain is in a parking page with no actual content? Will Google still reindex old domain's stuff or is it necessary to develop that doman with some content before?
If no content it will likely not be indexed. Newest page is the update.

3-Will Google Search Console or Webmaster tools speed up this process in a relevant way?
No as all you need to do is change pages. It may help to recover from other problems repairing negative issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back