IT.COM

question Which domains should beginers invest in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zala pratipalsinh

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone
im beginer in domaining
What domain should a new domainer invest in and how they want to invest.
please answer guys???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are very good "beginner advice" threads here. Please search.

I would stick to .com initially.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the domain world

go for .com only

•••
Welcome to the domain world

go for .com only
yes thank you sir but which type domains i started to invest ex..brandable,geo,4letters, domains

•••
yes thank you sir but which type domains i started to invest ex..brandable,geo,4letters, domains
-If you have enough money go for 4L.
-if you want long time investment goes for brandable 5L
-If you are from Asia country then try some geo domain

•••
done sir thank you

•••
•••

"If you are from Asia country then try some geo domain"

Could you please elaborate on this topic. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Don't spend serious money on domains, without reading this forum for 2 weeks.

Good luck.
Yes sir sure I have been reading this forum for 5 days and will study even further till good knowledge comes in domains

•••
Imho, a new investor should not buy any domains within at least 6 first months. Educate yourself. Intuition comes after many years, but basic facts are openly available. The last but not the least, determine what inevitable service providers may de-facto rip you off. This applies to some domain auction platforms in particular. And, try to avoid unnecessary related spending. I mean participating in auctions where shill bidding happens or happened before, or where some 2nd highest bidders do possibly (under the table) receive a bounty from the house for being the 2nd - so they would try to bid you up, but without winning themselves...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Imho, a new investor should not buy any domains within at least 6 first months. Educate yourself. Intuition comes after many years, but basic facts are openly available. The last but not the least, determine what inevitable service providers may de-facto rip you off. This applies to some domain auction platforms in particular. And, try to avoid unnecessary related spending. I mean participating in auctions where shill bidding happens or happened before, or where some 2nd highest bidders do possibly (under the table) receive a bounty from the house for being the 2nd - so they would try to bid you up, but without winning themselves...

Right now I have gained knowledge I agree with you thank-you sir

•••
•••
hello everyone
im beginer in domaining
What domain should a new domainer invest in and how they want to invest.
please answer guys???

IMO you have been given some good advice above for staring out in domain names.

Look over the entire Forum and read, read and read all threads and posts you come across that interest you.

Whatever domain name or names you decide to invest in should be names that you realize may have to be held for months or, not uncommonly, years awaiting a buyer IF a buyer is found.

Also, read through NameBio.com and DNJournal.com to further your knowledge of the domain markets and read through the Blog section on NamePros as well.

Bob and James put up some highly informative, insightful and helpful posts.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
IMO you have been given some good advice above for staring out in domain names.

Look over the entire Forum and read, read and read all threads and posts you come across that interest you.

Whatever domain name or names you decide to invest in should be names that you realize may have to be held for months or, not uncommonly, years awaiting a buyer IF a buyer is found.

Also, read through NameBio.com and DNJournal.com to further your knowledge of the domain markets and read through the Blog section on NamePros as well.

Bob and James put up some highly informative, insightful and helpful posts.

Welcome to NamePros!

thank you sir given valuable information .. sure

•••
Back