IT.COM

advice Should I invest $100 in Domains or Crypto?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NilamDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Should I invest $100 into crypto or expiring domains?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Both of them needs intense research and know how...If you don't have any clue on how any of those 2 works then I would advice to keep your money and save it for a slow and surely successful future ahead😊

•••
Both of them needs intense research and know how...If you don't have any clue on how any of those 2 works then I would advice to keep your money and save it for a slow and surely successful future ahead😊
Its a visa gift card, just looking ways to invest it :)

•••
•••
Its a visa gift card, just looking ways to invest it :)
Then I would advice Domains only after going through some research work, trademark issues etc....

P.s I'm a big time Crypto trader myself

•••
Depends on a few factors like what is your expected return, length of investment, etc.

A domain will carry annual renewal costs. With crypto, you basically buy and forget about it.

I could make more with domains but the two are very, very different.

I'd have to know more about you to best advise, but maybe use the 100 bucks for a nice meal, or better yet, do something special for someone you love.

•••
I wo
Depends on a few factors like what is your expected return, length of investment, etc.

A domain will carry annual renewal costs. With crypto, you basically buy and forget about it.

I could make more with domains but the two are very, very different.

I'd have to know more about you to best advise, but maybe use the 100 bucks for a nice meal, or better yet, do something special for someone you love.
I would rather invest it, and would like to see results preferably by the end of the year or early next year.

•••
I wo

I would rather invest it, and would like to see results preferably by the end of the year or early next year.
Then, I would buy a single 4 letter .com domain. It is a "liquid" domain investment. This would be a safe investment with high potential upside. It would be the best for that budget.

Edit: Do some studying and be selective. Negotiate higher priced names down to your budget.

You could post in Domain Wanted with $100 budget, research each submission, then negotiate from there on the ones you favor.

Last edited:
•••
Then, I would buy a single 4 letter .com domain. It is a "liquid" domain investment. This would be a safe investment with high potential upside. It would be the best for that budget.
4L.com $100? Send me location:cigar:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Do not invest in Crypto, domains or real estate... invest in something what you love and understand. It could be any of those :)

•••
buy Crypto now
He could, but I have found that crypto is super volatile and large investors mostly control the market right now. Don't get me wrong, I invest in crypto also.

The reason I suggested a single 4 letter .com domain is that right now, I am pretty confident that if I purchase a 4L for 100 bucks here on NP, and am selective and somewhat knowledgeable, I can resell it for double. At least double my money. Possibly triple, quadruple or more. I have done this many times.

It takes skill with both crypto and domains, but that would be my advice for what to do with just $100.

Last edited:
•••
Do not invest in Crypto, domains or real estate... invest in something what you love and understand. It could be any of those :)
True, anyways I know a lot more about domains than crypto haha

•••

buy your spouse some perfume then

•••
buy Crypto now
Not now, don't fall for that trap, have patience because there is a massive incoming inflation coming before the launch to Mars, maybe Jupiter😀

•••
•••
•••
I was thinking buy a book first. Either one about crypto or one about domain names. ;)

Buy a book advising on how to choose a book )))

•••
•••
•••
Yeah I checked them out earlier, non of them I'm attracted to, besides my "Rssve.com" looks way more attractive than those 4L...ofcourse for future investment😉 But I'm a patient person, I'll wait for a good 4L, I'm sure there is one out there for me😊

•••
4L.com $100? Send me location:cigar:
There are plenty of 4L.com albeit not such nice letters that sell here for around $100, or even less in bulk buys.

•••
Back