IT.COM

Where to buy from? - Need a com and co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need a .co.uk and .com domain name as cheap as they come - i want to be able to update my dns manually and i would prefer to be with a reputable company - any ideas / suggestions?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namecheap.com or enom.com

•••
I would also recommend those two - both are good in my opinion.

•••
I personally like 1and1.com very much, and have never had any trouble from them. They're the cheapest "reputable" company I know of, at least for .coms.

•••
RegisterFly.com I would recommend for com and co.uk

•••
jehnidiah said:
I personally like 1and1.com very much, and have never had any trouble from them. They're the cheapest "reputable" company I know of, at least for .coms.

That is shocking to hear somebody say that.

•••
Yeh, I know. I never hear anyone say much positive about them, but they've been great to me and their customer service always emails me back within an hour or so of me emailing them. I dunno, I think they're pretty darn good.

•••
If you're looking for cheapest, DomainSite.com has .Com registrations for $6.99.

•••
•••
Just in case you didn't notice, you can now transfer your .co.uk names to eNom.

All you need to do is to get the current registrar to retag your .co.uk name to eNom's tag then initiate an auto-transfer from eNom just like for .COM and .NET.

•••
Don't you have to pay an extra 1-yr registration fee to transfer from a current registar to enom?

•••
HellFear said:
If you're looking for cheapest, DomainSite.com has .Com registrations for $6.99.
Yup, or their other site, Name.com. Same $6.99 price!

•••
not sure that you should really save a few bucks and go for a cheap one, the cheap ones usually don't give good service

•••
I would have to go with enom. They have the best support IMO and this is what you should be looking at. pm me if you want some reg'd

•••
Dont go with 1&1 mate. All comments i have heard apart from the above have been bad, many hidden costs.

•••
I would suggest using http://NameTyphoon.com . prices for .com names there are $8.88 a year. I know its not the cheapest out there but its one of the cheapest and the tech support is very good.

•••
Ro-z said:
I would suggest using http://NameTyphoon.com . prices for .com names there are $8.88 a year. I know its not the cheapest out there but its one of the cheapest and the tech support is very good.
haven't heard of that one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back