Top Member
Impact
While I'm not sure why, names like;

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

use to be listed under the name "Swetha" @ DAN, but now they're listed just as "Domain seller" Regardless, he/she/it are asking upwards of 199K for names like this. Everyone knows this has to be some sort of joke....RIGHT????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just to show how idiotic and nonsensical this is, whoever paid $79,888 could buy Clockwork.link for $413 and would have saved 79,475. Ironically they could have done the EXACT same thing with .link as they did with .xyz. Having done consulting work for Wells Fargo, "money laundering" is a really BIG DEAL:xf.wink:

Even with this .xyz has been falling off a cliff.....thank God i recognize it.
I am no major fan of .XYZ, but it has some usage.

No one cares about .link. The extension is basically irrelevant.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Swetha, must be the most successful domainer nowadays and the weirdest domainer story at the same story lol

Hope she does charity work in India.

Last edited:
•••
Swetha, must be the most successful domainer nowadays and the weirdest domainer story at the same story lol

Hope she does charity work in India.
The last sentence is a bit of a non sequitur.

•••
•••
- 1 Person here thinks DNGear sales must be fake because he doesn't think a woman from India could possibly pull something like this off.
Did someone really say that?

•••
•••
Did someone really say that?
I don't know about here, but I have seen some pretty awful stuff on Twitter that went down that path by a handful of people.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I'd bet the XYZ army never had an XYZ sale in their lives, yet they support the cause. Or their just bots downvoting only.

•••
Yeah I'd bet the XYZ army never had an XYZ sale in their lives, yet they support the cause. Or their just bots downvoting only.
And for years fake buyers are like, somebullshit.xyz - $65,000, Wow it's being sold by Swetha let me buy it.

And other sellers with good domains, even one word, taken in lot of extensions waiting for years and none sold even for $xxx and finally dropped their domains. Buyers don't buy those domains because seller is not Swetha 😂. They name the companies and domain names based on whatever only Swetha person sells 🤔👍.
Understand this truth and don't waste your money on xyz domains. Only Swetha can sell them, not you or me.

🙎Xyz army can now dislike this🤣. But the truth will not be changed. Don't fool new investors with these marketing techniques🙏.

•••
And for years fake buyers are like, somebullshit.xyz - $65,000, Wow it's being sold by Swetha let me buy it.

And other sellers with good domains, even one word, taken in lot of extensions waiting for years and none sold even for $xxx and finally dropped their domains. Buyers don't buy those domains because seller is not Swetha 😂. They name the companies and domain names based on whatever only Swetha person sells 🤔👍.
Understand this truth and don't waste your money on xyz domains. Only Swetha can sell them, not you or me.

🙎Xyz army can now dislike this🤣. But the truth will not be changed. Don't fool new investors with these marketing techniques🙏.
You do realise she's not identified on Afternic or Dan by her name right? On one of her names

ArtificialIntelligence.xyz​

it resolves to a Dan landing page where she's simply 'Domain seller'.

Unless you want to indulge in the soooo plausible idea that buyers check the whois to make sure she's selling the name before they buy, that is...

Last edited:
•••
You do realise she's not identified on Afternic or Dan by her name right? On one of her names

ArtificialIntelligence.xyz​

it resolves to a Dan landing page where she's simply 'Domain seller'.

Unless you want to indulge in the soooo plausible idea that buyers check the whois to make sure she's selling the name before they buy, that is...
Why they have to check 'whois' when they already knew the domain owner and the domain. That is what my post is about.

Last edited:
•••
I am no major fan of .XYZ, but it has some usage.

No one cares about .link. The extension is basically irrelevant.

Brad
Wish i owned relevant.link which i find to be 10X better than irrelevant.xyz. Seriously, i may be the only one who believes in .link, but trust me when I say, "it ain't over till it's over" or better yet, "it ain't over until the Fat Lady sings"

•••
750 hand regs and couldnt sell even 1?

I think its time to find another hobby :ROFL:

So just to recap the straight up jelly fueled hate here in this thread:

- 1 Person here thinks DNGear sales must be fake because he doesn't think a woman from India could possibly pull something like this off.

- 1 dismal failure hand regged 750 xyz domains in true bottom feeder fashion and then couldn't even get an offer on one of them. (this is an example of personal failure and not the failure of a tld or someone else's career)

- People have seen premium renewal .xyz names like sex.xyz sell @ wholesale but think the sales are end user sales. Not taking into account the super premium renewal fees or how the domain market works.

Lots of slander and ridiculous accusations floating on here. Why would anyone want to hang around a cess-pool and be targeted like that? Where has she gone? Far away from here, I'm sure. But I do love that she came back just to throw some more sales in your jelly faces.

You know, i thought i liked you but insinuating that i may be the one who may have said something like this is not just wrong, it's highly insulting.

I just so happen to be friends with and know many successful business and professional people from India. NorvaBarberSupply.com was started by a lady friend of mine in 1969 soon after she immigrated to the United States. Unfortunately i just attended her funeral, but i can assure you that her contribution to America and the world was far beyond anything you or I will ever accomplish in life.

•••
- 1 dismal failure hand regged 750 xyz domains in true bottom feeder fashion and then couldn't even get an offer on one of them. (this is an example of personal failure and not the failure of a tld or someone else's career)

I'm by no means a "good" domainer compared to many here. But I have had quite a few sales in extensions like co.uk, .com, and .in.

So I think calling me a "bottom feeder" is harsh and ignorant.

I just found it strange how I’ve had sales in other extensions, but not even an offer in .xyz from such a large pool of data/domains.

Obviously it’s me and not the extension. I shall keep my eye on posts from posters like yourself so I can learn how to be as good as you. I hope one day I can hand reg / own domains of such exceptional quality like those in your signature.

•••
I'm by no means a "good" domainer compared to many here. But I have had quite a few sales in extensions like co.uk, .com, and .in.

I just found it strange how I’ve had sales in other extensions, but not even an offer in .xyz from such a large pool of data/domains.

Obviously it’s me and not the extension. I shall keep my eye on posts from posters like yourself so I can learn how to be as good as you. I hope one day I can hand reg / own domains of such exceptional quality like those in your signature.
Your other sales are irrelevant to the comment I made. I said in "bottom feeder fashion" because in this case you went bottom feeder style.

I think its harsh and ignorant for you to insinuate that someone may be a fraud evidenced by nothing but your own silly failure.

Again, the reason for my original comment. Mass hand regging like this almost always fails, and the fact that you didn't sell even 1 hits this lesson home pretty thoroughly. The fact that you have the audacity to criticize a successful domainer because of your own ignorance is pitiful.

I myself own or have owned roughly 200 - 250 xyz names over the past few years and I have a bit over $5k in sales in the extension. Nothing special at all, but its a cheap extension and if you have any real skill in picking domains and doing actual domainer work then you should be making some kind of profit. I feel bad for you :(

There was another part of my original post which claimed many domainers don't understand the difference between a domainer/wholesale market and an end user market. I believe this may also apply to you after reading that last gem of yours :)

•••
I myself own or have owned roughly 200 - 250 xyz names over the past few years and I have a bit over $5k in sales in the extension
I just won't take you insinuating I'm a domain noob with no substance in my posts!.

We can agree to disagree. Good for you on the $5k sales, damn .xyz is one hell of a toxic conversation.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back