NameSilo

What parking service do you prefer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which Domain Name Parking Service do you prefer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Parked

votes
    32.1%
  • NameDrive

votes
    9.5%
  • Sedo/SedoPro

votes
    16.8%
  • Fabulous

votes
    7.3%
  • Bodis

votes
    6.6%
  • DomainSpa

votes
    0.0%
  • Trafficz

votes
    2.9%
  • DomainSponsor

votes
    3.6%
  • iModo/1plus

votes
    5.1%
  • Domainer.com

votes
    0.0%
  • ActiveAudience

votes
    1.5%
  • Other

votes
    14.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

stscac

A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member
Impact
Please vote in the above poll and post in the thread the following things:
  1. Why you park there
  2. If Other, please state which service and why.

Thanks

-Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use namedrive because there is no snotty messing 'approving' my portfolio and there are some nice parking pages, but there are some not so nice ones as well. Had some recent trouble with namedrive re approving my keywords. Previously used sedo but they were a dead loss....have an open mind re other alternatives.

•••
I can't pick just one. Different companies are good for different things.

•••
Parked has good CTRs, and they have relevant, nice pages.

•••
All my undeveloped names are at parked.com, i like the 2 times a month payment, top click value.

•••
skenzo because i average over 100 dollars RPM for adult names no one else comes close

•••
Fabulous has been decent for me

•••
I'm still new to this but no one place does it for all of my names. Had a name at Bodis that did nothing for a month, moved it revenue direct and had 10 clicks by the second day. Some just do better in different places. I do need to keep good track of where the are and where and what I've already tried!

•••
I will say parked, you can beat Donny's customer service and only comany pays you twice a month!

•••
Great responses so far everyone! Always looking for more. The bigger sample, the better.

-Steve

•••
I voted other ( parkingpanel ), they have been consistent performers for my adult traffic. ( I seriously doubt someone like skenzo would accept my small portfolio )

•••
35 Votes...

Looking for more....

-Steve

•••
I think ParkingPanel should be added.

I didn't vote since, my vote would be one sided. :)

Donny

•••
Mods : enable Multiple choice ;) and set ParkingPanel instead of DomainSpa.

Mine : AA,GK,SN,Parked,Trafficz

Last edited:
•••
Parked.com for sure.

They have Donny S, my man, my hero

I love the the templates on parked

•••
Looking for some more votes

-Steve

•••
I voted for Parked.com. Its working well for my domains. But you have really missed out on adding Parking Panel to the list. These days even my general domains on PP are averaging $2+. Imo, they already pay the best for adult names. And with new templates and new features on the way, its bound to get better.

•••
I voted for DomainSponsor... with a $2000+ RPM on the financial domains it's hard not to vote for them even though they kicked out a few of my apparently offensive adult domains....well there's parking panel and big jumbo for that ...

•••
RevenueDirect works best for my high-traffic domains. It used to be TrafficClub/Skenzo. My traffic is not North-American dominated.
I vote also to remove DomainSpa from the list. Testing it recently I had a fantastic performance of 0,04 $ for 167 visits and 26 clicks!

•••
Parked and then Fabulous. Both do many things well. You can't beat parked.com's customer service, and Fabulous' is no slouch there either. Parked.com gets great ctr's on adult and generic domains. Both are indexed well by the search engines as well - but parked.com gives you more control in this manner.

My traffic is 90% N.American so I avoid Sedo and Namedrive as they come up short for N.A. traffic imo.

•••
1plus / imodo all the way

When I switched from Sedo to 1plus about 9 months ago, my "parking" income increased ten fold and has continued doing so using my adsense.

I don't see how any other traditional parking can compare, IMHO (unless you have tremendous type in coms)

Looking forward to seeing what Imodo does / doesn't do to my numbers. The pages though, look great

•••
Fabulous has always performed great for me.
Great service and system.

SedoPro was a also a program I started to respect but, I dont see the customer
care anymore and the EPC and CTR are falling too fast.

•••
surprised bodis isn't "topping" the charts. :)

•••
Great work so far everyone...

We're at 71. I'd like to surpass 100 by US Thanksgiving...

Keep up the great work.

-Steve

•••
I for the present was not defined and I park my domains on SEDO.com. At the moment I wish to choose the best company and I think what is it will be Parked.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back