Dynadot

What Parking Service Does Best For You?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What domain parking services does best for you?

EGS

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros domainers! :hi:

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about different domain parking services that available to us domain owners. Specifically, I'd love to know how everyone is doing with the most popular parking services (which I listed in my poll) by asking "what parking services does best for you?" in terms of revenue/CPC/CTR and template-system.

If you decide to choose more than one option, please reply back in this thread giving a reason. :) I'm sure it will not only help me, but hundreds of other domain owners looking for a good domain parking service that will fit their needs.

So far all I have tried are Sedo and Traffic Parking. Sedo did well, I think (didn't try any other parking service to compare to), with my domain GRSex.com (averaged a good $30-$50 per month). :) Traffic Parking did "alright" with some of my odd gaming domains, but really haven't tried them ever since [because of the low CTR and revenue]. Maybe it was because of the domain traffic [that was very minimal], but who knows? :p

Well...looking forward to frequently checking up on the poll results and reading about everyone's experiences [in one simple thread]! :)

Thank you for your participation!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameDrive is not my vote as I see it is the #1 pick so far. I parked several domains for months at Namedrive and didn't have very good luck. Their service was good though. Their sites looked nice too, thus rendering a decent click thru ratio. My main parking company is not listed above to vote on so I picked Fabulous based on my past experiance, as I have parked at most of the sites before.

PS: Why not list all parking companies to make this poll better?

Last edited:
•••
Well... I dont know what is your problems with NameDrive, Psych101. As I see you post a lot about their "bad revenue". I 'm a member of namedrive too... and yes I admit that the average revenue is little low. But still at my domain drinkingsociety[dot]com i got 4.06 for 4 clicks or average USD1 /click. So I dont totally agree with all your post. Have you considered to change your keywords? sometimes all you need to do is reseacrh what are high paying keywords suitable for your domains.

•••
Psych101 said:
NameDrive is not my vote as I see it is the #1 pick so far, lol what a joke that is. I parked 250 domains for months at Namedrive and made pennies a click. I moved just 50 names out and now earn 1200.00 a month on them elsewhere, paying dollars a click. My parking company is not listed above to vote on so I picked Fabulous based on my past experiance, as I have parked at most of the above sites before.

Elsewhere?
Could you mention it?

•••
I made 2 post about Namedrive. I have nothing against them. Good place IMO for service and clickthru ratio. They just don't pay well.

Last edited:
•••
I had a couple of domains parked at Sedo getting about 150 views on each one per day, moved them to Namdrive for 3 weeks and never got more that 90 views per day. At the end even with the better $/click I was making the same revenue, so I moved them back to Sedo. Anyone had the same problem?

•••
unholy1 said:
Hitfarm... just re-tried them again and they're simply excellent on a lot of my domains.
Minimum of 5000 unique visitors per day to be eligible for the Hitfarm service should be mentioned?

•••
Tight race. interesting.

•••
Bodis for me, 20 percent higher initially now 50 percent still working out optimization

Last edited:
•••
different names perform better at different sites. Lately I have been enjoying parkingpanel and bodis.

•••
I'm with Domainsponsor for since I started and I'm still with them happily.

•••
Tried many of them, except Sedo Pro.

My 2 favorites, hands down, are:

Parked.com and Bodis

Parked has unprecedented customer service, is extremely responsive and has paid me the highest revenue yet.

Bodis is young, motivated, creative and done by a domainer for domainers - good things will come through the growth of the program. In the meantime, i'm not turning 100% rev share down. :tu:

IB

•••
Voted for other (Bodis.com)

•••
Why would anyone use WhyPark when you can use 1Plus.net? I am new to the domain business and have acquired a few in a short span. Just wondering, it seems the service is the same but you dont pay $100.

Does 1Plus.net need to have the domain purchased through them in order to provide the free service? Most of my names are with Moniker under 60 days cant transfer out.

•••
CarlosACFL said:
Does 1Plus.net need to have the domain purchased through them in order to provide the free service? Most of my names are with Moniker under 60 days cant transfer out.
No. As far as I know, they don't even register names. They make their money through serving their own ads 1/10 of the time. There is also one permanent advert on the page at all times.

WhyPark charges $100 because it serves no ads of its own.

•••
CarlosACFL said:
Why would anyone use WhyPark when you can use 1Plus.net? I am new to the domain business and have acquired a few in a short span. Just wondering, it seems the service is the same but you dont pay $100.

I use whypark. 1 plus is not free. It rotates its own adsense code on your domain and makes its money. So if you have a high traffic domain with a high CPC, that can amount to some big bucks, even if it was for 1/10th of the time.

•••
•••
I'm currently using SedoPRO and am quite happy....

I may put new names with Parked.com
and might put some with Bodis.com
haven't decided yet...

not leaving SedoPRO.com though....

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
I am surprised by some Sedo numbers. Today saw a 22 cent click on an adult domain. However, I'd rather wait and see if the usual trend of "falling CPC" starts again. But if this rate continues, its a pleasant change. :)

Currently, I'm having my domains at parking panel, bodis and sedo.

•••
name drive works good for me, lately i have been getting good results with bodis too, but it is still in testing period so i will have to wait 45 days after this month ends to know if it really works.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back