IT.COM

question What letters are important in 3 LETTER DOMAIN Names of any popular Extnsns?(Not asking about .Com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Avinash S

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

can you please tell me what letters I shd look into (or) focus on while finding 3LETTER DOMAINS in Expired Domains list of popular extensions like .CO, .IO, .ORG, .NET, etc? [

(I'm Not asking about ".Com")]

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Letters are letters no matter which extension you buy into, so it's not possible to ask not including .com...

It really depends on the name, but generally avoid jxzyq as they present less acronym combinations.

•••
I think this is where the market has no idea or registration value. The advantage of gtld is you can have two dot words. With 3L + 3L extension all you have is the power of the first 3 letters of the abbreviation and rely on the strength of extension. eg abc.xyz may have some value where tys.xyz may still be available in dot net and dot org. It is a two horse race dot org and dot net.
LLL.net has some low and high sales history.

•••
Best performing letters are: A, S, E, M, D, I, T, O.
Other strong letters include F, G, H.
The letters J,K,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z are referred as non-premium letters.
Q, X, Z are the weakest.

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back