Dynadot

advice What is Milo Yiannopoulos' Email Address?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
Hey Guys and Gals! I am in the midst of purchasing an interesting domain name. If I get the domain (will know in the next few hours) I will let you know the name in this thread.

I would like to know Milo's email address as I think he will be one of the many who will be interested in this name. It has a negative meaning and is a dictionary word .com registered since 2004.

Milo has previously purchased domains with a negative meaning to market his new books, business ideas etc which all revolve around negativity. I know it sounds strange but it has worked out pretty well for him!

I am buying this domain regardless of whether Milo would like to buy it but I would like to reach out to him and see if he's interested.

thanks in advance! :)

C.K

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Should be [email protected]

Running Google apps:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 40 alt4.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 0 aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 10 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 20 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 30 alt3.aspmx.l.google.com.

Good luck.

•••
Should be [email protected]

Running Google apps:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 40 alt4.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 0 aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 10 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 20 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com.
yiannopoulos.net. 299 IN MX 30 alt3.aspmx.l.google.com.

Good luck.
Thank you very much!

•••
Probably something at NAMBLA.org

•••
•••
HATRED.COM

No not that one.

I think he's selling that now? Richard Dynas sold that to him some time back for $150K. The one I'm buying is a longer name, has an Estibot value of $30k, I'll see if I can grab it for a good price. Once I have it I'll put it on here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back