Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
And the beat goes top top top

Last edited:
•••
Enjoying the music from across the pond...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now in the Western desert somewhere...

•••
Back across the pond again...I think we can all identify somewhat with this song and video.

•••
•••
That pesky suggestion tool...this one takes me back to my Miami/Southern Florida days. At 20 I learned a new marketing plan...only a handful knew the formula and I was by far the youngest in the group...a brand new Jag was my first gift to myself. Yep, I had the white linen suit and shoes with no socks...an associate had one of the car contracts for the MVice series so I got to go in super style to the clubs every now and then. Only God was able to get through it. RIP fellas (are you still out there Jim?).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
That pesky suggestion tool...this one takes me back to my Miami/Southern Florida days. At 20 I learned a new marketing plan...only a handful knew the formula and I was by far the youngest in the group...a brand new Jag was my first gift to myself. Yep, I had the white linen suit and shoes with no socks...an associate had one of the car contracts for the MVice series so I got to go in super style to the clubs every now and then. Only God was able to get through it. RIP fellas (are you still out there Jim?).

To paraphrase ...

"The Bad White Thing is God's way of telling you, you are making too much money."
- Robin Williams

Peace,
Kenny

•••
To paraphrase ...

"The Bad White Thing is God's way of telling you, you are making too much money."
- Robin Williams

Peace,
Kenny

LOL! It was a special time for sure...it took a couple of years before I was able to stop spending so much money on cars and fun (the 'end' began when we had to pay for the salvage of a 36 foot boat my buddy drove into a breakwater one beautiful Saturday afternoon chasing a boat of bikini clad occupants). The marketing business depended on land lines so once cell phones came along in a big way, the business model did not work as well (outbound homeowner marketing). Here is another song that takes me back...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back