Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So glad I stumbled on to this one...

Love it @ 2:40 where Joe cops the old Willie Dixon bit from Aint Superstitious

Played here by Jeff Beck with vocals by Rod Stewart

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••

EDIT: Let us separate the man from his music. I know he is convicted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not your typical Led Zepplin, dedicated to trials in America:

•••
How bout a little Country Rock

Sawyer Brown doing the old George Jones tune... great vid... Joe Namath, Ann Margret in
C.C. and Company

Some Girls Do

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Adagio in G minor (Albinoni?)

The Adagio in G minor for strings and organ is a neo-Baroque composition commonly attributed to the 18th-century Venetian master Tomaso Albinoni, but actually composed by 20th-century musicologist and Albinoni biographer Remo Giazotto, purportedly based on the discovery of a manuscript fragment by Albinoni. There is a continuing scholarly debate about whether the alleged fragment was real, or a musical hoax perpetrated by Giazotto, but there is no doubt about Giazotto's authorship of the remainder of the work.

•••
•••
First Light - Bert Jansch & John Renbourn

If you like or play acoustic guitar, these two are legendary players and composers.

•••
After my last post with the song by Joe, I continued stumbling and came across the 'new' releases from Linkin Park...for hours. I am a huge fan and was from the start...a 'kid' that worked for me shared a love of 'old' music and also enjoyed quality new music of nearly all genres...he brought them (LP) to my attention. He had a pre-release of a couple of their tunes and we wore out the cassette before the CD came out.

•••
"Hey Joe"
Billy Roberts first home demo recording 1961/62

Video includes some historical footage of prisoners from the 30's and 40's

Later release:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Posted this once before, but I love listening to it. Jules Day, a severely underrated singer...

•••

Lyrics..

Everybody knows that the boat is leaking......

Everybody knows that the captain lied......

Last edited:
•••
Finally a laid-back topic.

Thanks for that. I was hoping for a bit of informality but people are awfully serious here. Feels like a reunion of librarians (those radical "Shhhh!" ones, like the lady from the Ghost Busters).

U2! Love their Best of, at least the first half

Last edited:
•••
Do you like Michael Jackson songs?

MJ had major impact on pop, but IMO this was a game changer...

To his credit, Travolta slightly redeemed himself... :xf.cool:

•••
If only... :oops:

Last edited:
•••
One of my favourites. A Welsh 3-piece a decade ahead of their time.
Budgie - Breadfan (1973)

Last edited:
•••
The opening track and first single from the first album of the most influential band in rock history. I'm biased - these guys have inspired me for the last 35 years!
Good Times Bad Times (1969)

Last edited:
•••
This is one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs. Has the most romantic lyrics ever.

Duran Duran did a decent cover.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back