IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, @Cannuck

If you like classic remakes here's one for you (also with Mike Portnoy on drums):

And another:

Last edited:
•••
Ummm, nice Floyd cover.
Serious.

Peace,
Kenny

TCK, ditto

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Ian Anderson - one of musics greatest talents

Last edited:
•••
•••

In case you are wondering, The Eagles used to tour with Jethro Tull, so it's no small coincidence that this song sounds like (and predates) Hotel California.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That guy playing the 3-neck guitar/mandolin should hook up with the guy singing and form a band.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ACDC new song teaser

Release date Wednesday Oct. 7 12 PM EST

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

If you're liking them enough and haven't yet, try their Verona concert.

1:12 Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) 5:25 Gabriel's Oboe (Ennio Morricone) 8:25 Where the Streets Have No Name (U2) 12:17 Viva la Vida (Coldplay) 15:57 Shape of My Heart (Sting) 19:55 Resistance (Muse) 24:29 With or Without You (U2) 32:59 Human Nature 36:33 Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson) 39:55 Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N’ Roses) 42:12 Thunderstruck (AC/DC) 46:10 Voodoo People (The Prodigy) 50:30 Mombasa (Hans Zimmer) 54:01 They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson) 57:07 Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana) 1:00:01 You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC) 1:03:30 Highway to Hell (AC/DC) 1:06:57 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones) 1:10:43 The Trooper (Iron Maiden) 1:14:13 Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin) 1:18:03 Back in Black (AC/DC) 1:22:29 Wake Me Up (Avicii) 1:25:05 We Found Love (Rihanna) 1:27:55 Fields of Gold (Sting) 1:32:34 Air on the G String (Johann Sebastian Bach)

Last edited:
•••
Man, I've got a lot of music posts to catch up on! A little breaking news over a long running legal battle...Zep won!

Led Zeppelin Won Their ‘Stairway To Heaven’ Copyright Infringement Case With The Supreme Court

https://uproxx.com/indie/led-zeppelin-wins-stairway-to-heaven-court-case/

EDIT: By the way...here is the song that is the subject of the case. I am a Zep fan but give it a listen...me thinks Mr Page liked their (Spirit) tune a lot!

Last edited:
•••
these guys are so cool to watch, if you ever get a chance you should go and see them, its worth it:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back