Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MJ had major impact on pop, but IMO this was a game changer...

To his credit, Travolta slightly redeemed himself... :xf.cool:

Being a bit of a movie history buff, I often get Tarantino's more obscure references, but I guess I missed the most obvious one ever! Thanks :)

One of my favourites from the BeeGees of that era:

Last edited:
•••
This is one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs. Has the most romantic lyrics ever.

Duran Duran did a decent cover.

Agreed! I read somewhere that Plant wrote those lyrics for his wife.

•••
•••
Sons of Apollo are today's Led Zeppelin. They have so many similarities.

•••
•••
Radiohead "Fake Plastic Trees" 1995 (Reelin' In The Years Archives)

•••
•••

This ethereal song gives me goosebumps!

•••
Not your typical Deep Purple song!

Anyone's Daughter - Fireball (1971)

•••
The first song I can remember getting excited about!
Hot Butter - Pop Corn by Gershon Kingsley (1972)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Okay, so I've broken out 50 domains that need repricing...this is my repricing music...it gives me a 'take no prisoners' attitude for the couple of hours it will take.

•••
Whew...took longer than I thought. This is a nice tune to calm down to...the lyrics are cool.

•••
The woman that turned me on to Post and his music is long gone...I don't like a whole lot of his music but this one has grown on me...

•••
This is the best line-up of musicians you never heard of. Some of the top prog rock musicians today. This is Liquid Tension Experiment. They powered my head phones when I first moved out on my own some 20 years ago.

Last edited:
•••
Either this music hits you or it doesn't...in my case it does. I would love to hear an English language version of this one day. (just released)

•••
•••
An amazing duel between Steve Via and John Popper, via @lock who is also an amazing harp player himself!

Last edited:
•••
•••
^ that's a great soundtrack, when you're in the mood and have the time to listen to the whole thing :whistle:

We're all on the brink of something BIG and more fronts than one...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back