Dynadot

What are the most valuable "tube" domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

What are the most valuable "tube" domains like japantube.com or financialtube.com?

How much for example does sextube.com cost?

What about geographic domains like americatube.com or japantube.com
Are they very valuable?

Thanks for your answers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

What are the most valuable "tube" domains like japantube.com or financialtube.com?

How much for example does sextube.com cost?

What about geographic domains like americatube.com or japantube.com
Are they very valuable?

Thanks for your answers.

Tubes are over rated. Just because youtube got popular

•••
Yeah, completely agree. If the domain gets no traffic, I don't see why having "tube" in it makes it valuable. Another one of those silly domainer things I guess..

•••

Yes but "sextube.com" is very valuable where as the others you mentioned are nothing special in my view. NOTE: "nudetube.com" was listed on the dnjournal leader board a couple of week ago selling for $167,500:sold::talk:

•••
For that kind of money, why not buy an already established adult video site and spice it up?

Yes but "sextube.com" is very valuable where as the others you mentioned are nothing special in my view. NOTE: "nudetube.com" was listed on the dnjournal leader board a couple of week ago selling for $167,500:sold::talk:

•••
The most valuable tube domains are top end adult KeywordTube.com domains, or other domains that make sense. MovieTube.com makes much more sense than InsuranceTube.com

Any good generic WordTube.com will sell for a lot though whether it is really worth it or not. I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

Brad

•••
"Tube" domains seem to be able to consistently attract visitors.. I have had a few Tube domains that have had an Alexa ranking even before I registered them, and these were new regs, not traffic from an expired domain...

People seem "used" to typing in "keyword"tube.com...There are many examples of tube domains rising fast in the rankings , some tube domains have very high alexa rankings in a relatively very short time(a year or 2)... I think this is why they sell for such a premium, as long as the keyword makes sense...

•••
I sold an adult tube related domain in the past for over $10,000 (i can't list what it was as per our agreement)
It was getting 12,000 visitors per month (about 2 years ago) I could just imagine what's it getting now.

•••
ive sold 25k worth of them

in answer to the question geo and adult are best

also its not just a youtube thing guys. like it or not, 'tube' is now synonymous with the web, and people know what they can expect with a tube site
its like a brand in its self, like com in a way

it aint just youtube
theres heaps of HUGE tube sites

tube8
crocotube
godtube

blah blah

go through alexa top 20k and you'll find tons

•••
...also its not just a youtube thing guys. like it or not, 'tube' is now synonymous with the web, and people know what they can expect with a tube site
its like a brand in its self, like com in a way

it aint just youtube
theres heaps of HUGE tube sites

So, if this bodes well for other extensions besides .com, if the keyword is good, then perhaps I should get to work on my - BoobTube.me (& .mobi)! You know one can never get enough of watching a good 'Boob'Tube site! :sold:

•••
What about extensions? Are they very important? For example sextube.com vs sextube.us Or gametube.com vs gametube.ca

•••
imo gotta be com for these puppies

•••
What about domain hacks like

sextu.be
nudetu.be

indiatu.be
japantu.be

Are they valuable or reg fee?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I agree.. .coms are what is desired with "Tube" domains, unless it's a major keyword...Tube "hacks" seem to be more of a novelty at this point...

•••
imo gotta be com for these puppies

I agree 110% with this comment and also say it must be a .com Also dot com domains with the word "you" prefixing a well suited keyword that has a youtube.com similarity are quite valuable and sought after too. The most successful adult video site of recent times is "you*#*#.com" with the odd "you" something domain forsale here and there eg: this parked domain is a great example "youboob.com" (that domain is not one of mine and I don't agree with that price tag) although I do have a couple of very powerful "youtubey" type dot com domains locked away myself which would be inappropriate to show here as they are in full use and adult themed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back