Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Website Design and Development Assistance Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerely looking for an Website Design and Development offer for developing my domain as under :

Domain available : Toured.com, Toured.in, Toured.biz and Toured.me

News.Toured.com ( Feed from Google and BBC news websites )

Blog.Toured.com ( Feed from various top blogging websites and Domaining Developments )

Apps.Toured.com ( Reselling the various good quality Apps as an retailer to earn revenue )

www.Toured.com ( Projecting the celebrities conducted tours from various fields to attract viewers with Google Adsense or any other advertiser generating revenue )

Jobs.Toured.com ( Get RSS Feed from job sites like Monster, Naukri, Timesjobs, Linkedin, etc )

Videos.Toured.com ( Good selected pranks, top rated viral videos and other's most wanted thrillers / action )

Fortunately, Toured.in, Toured.Biz and Toured.me are also available with me.

Toured.in covers all topics in asia and particulary, India.

Toured.Biz covers all business developments and contracts awarded throughout the world.

Toured.Me gives the feel of lucrative high value residential and commercial projects showing their videos also

This is just an concept for giving you an idea so that an offer giving the cost involved for hosting, website design and development, other allied activities plus running cost expected.

I wish to develop this site and sell in market as www.BORED.com has achieved.

If you now someone who can assist me with offer to take up, then send your offers ( Only worth offers will be entertained. Free Budgetary quote with no obligation is desired and the project budget will depend upon the content suggested and estimated manpowers. If by chance project is scrapped, then no compensation so give only budgetary quote till something concrete is finalised )

Proposal can be sent through Namepros Conversation or mail @ shahenaz.com

Also offering domain for sale as under :

One Word Domain

(*) Toured.com
Generic One Word - English Dictionary - Aged 14 year
Creation Date: 24-jan-2003 and Expiration Date: 24-jan-2017
Buy Now : $ 40000 USD.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Here's my company profile : www.redesignunit.com

My team can get it done for you.

Add Me On Skype: sales.dswt

Thanks

We're a team of developers and designers working together & We're interested to work on this

project. I've sent you PM , Please check and respond.

Looking further for a nice deal

•••
Still waiting for offers

•••
Still looking for budgetary offers

•••
Add me on skype to discuss this further

•••
•••
Still looking for more offers

•••
Not clear what you are trying to do.
Sell the name? Sell the name and the services? Buy services to develop it for you?

•••
First intention to get it developed with an budget of $ 25000 to $ 50000 USD after March 2016.

Till that time, any Buyer is willing to pay as desired by me, Will happily sell the same.

•••
First intention to get it developed with an budget of $ 25000 to $ 50000 USD after March 2016.

Till that time, any Buyer is willing to pay as desired by me, Will happily sell the same.

I'm doing the same thing with many of my domains, I'm developing them and getting them established online to add value to them. I do all my own work and only (rarely) outsource when I need coding done that I can't do.

I'm a copy/paste coder and I can tell you that budget you're proposing is awfully high, especially when you can get exactly what you want to achieve with pre-made scripts and themes. Just get a scripts or theme that does exactly what you want to do and customize it, that's what I do ... waaaay cheaper and you'd save money.

•••
Thanks for information. I had offers upto $ 16000 USD but not in hurry.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back