Dynadot

domains We will see a 30%-50% crash in markets across the board - Predicts Andrew Rosener

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
One of the Top Domain Investor and industry expert Mr Andrew Rosener, Tweeted yesterday: "I don’t want to alarm anyone and I hate fear mongering…but, I highly suggest that unless you are completely financially independent and “free”, you should brace for impact. I believe we will see a 30%-50% crash in markets across the board. Have some physical cash on hand, raise whatever liquidity you can and cut your spending to absolute bare bones. This will be on par pr worse than 2008/9. The response will cause a spike in inflation and we will, in my opinion, see 7.5% or higher Fed Funds Rate within 12-18 months. Of course making the situation worse for most folks. Be prepared for 18-24 months of chaos, uncertainty and financial distress."

To a reader's question "what do you think is going to happen to domain values?
Rosener replies: Absolutely nothing will happen to domain values. But there won’t be much liquidity and so the price if you NEED to sell in the short term will likely be soft. Domain values are up and to the right for the foreseeable future! But the bid/ask spread for those that need or want to sell is going to widen quite a bit most likely.
Credit:
Andrew Rosener is the founder and CEO of DomainX, LLC (as well as many other things), through which MediaOptions operates, which is the World’s #1 Domain Broker, and a boutique domain acquisition & domain brokerage firm specialized in ultra-premium & high value domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ReallyBigIdea.com i remember your username from when the Russian invasion of Ukraine started and its clear you are spouting the downfall of the US and the dollar again (along with MSN-domains), no one is interested in any anti-American or anti-western agendas your have on this forum, people are here to talk about domains.
You are wrong I love the USA.

•••
@ReallyBigIdea.com i remember your username from when the Russian invasion of Ukraine started and its clear you are spouting the downfall of the US and the dollar again (along with MSN-domains), no one is interested in any anti-American or anti-western agendas your have on this forum, people are here to talk about domains.
I love and adore the United States, period. I have worked for a US billionaire in Dublin 2010-onward. That experience changed my life.

We're talking tail risk of the markets and companies having cash to buy names from our portfolio.

If you don't like it. Piss off

Last edited:
•••
That is not really an "American" asset when they are buying just UK operations.
I'd disagree with that Brad. UK operations are managing treasury risk in EMEA for US businesses.

Last edited:
•••
Market prediction is like Domain Appraisal.
It's hit and miss. I may or may not happen.

•••
90% of my sales come from the US.

I don't appreciate some doofus telling me i have some agenda

•••
Before i posted you said in 2 posts "China and Russia smell blood" 1) because HSBC bought the UK division of SVB and 2) because a US drone came into contact with a Russian fighter.

And then you are talking about a new world order that China and Russia will lead if Russia wins the Ukraine war and how the the dollar and all US markets are going to capitulate.

Your posts are all there on previous pages for everyone to see, so when i saw this and ReallyBigIdea, a known Russian propaganda poster posting after one and other and feeding off each other, I said what i saw.
Neither related to Msndomains nor Russian propaganda )) I am mostly Americanized on 50%
America is great but something gonna wrong.

So relax i am not your enemy :)

•••
Ya go find something that you want to read and turn it into the gospel.
You helping them impregnate an idea lol
Brain washed, unplug your modem and put the brain on rinse

•••
He’s right and that’s why I offloaded a bunch of domains last week. That said, quality .com will continue to rise.

I’d cut back spending and take a buck when it presents itself for the immediate future.
Good move. I'll likely do the same.

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

Abraham Lincoln
Where you want to be is always in control, never wishing, always trading, and always, first and foremost protecting your butt.

Paul Tudor Jones

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, unexpected tragedies/ events happened over the last years. Tragedies and events you would not imagine that would happen in our times. It seems the world is moving rapidly towards some transformation into something else, something worse and scary. The politicians and the WEF don't even bother to hide their intentions and agenda.
Keep some cash at home just in case.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Crashes are for justified correction. If you can't own that, I think you may be positioned wrong.

•••
I still don't get it how does it possible ? So powerful banks and got bankruptcy . Something fishy with that banking crisis . Not real Just market manipulation
Some folks say that they are preparing digital 666 chip implementation, most weird is that when Banks crash i got a low 5 fig offer on one of my secret domain which is related to bank biz, this was a surprise to me.
P.s. who knows maybe behind it is SVB looking to rebrand to the most important bank related domain in the world, but i m not stupid my domain is worth between mid 6 and low 7 figs.

Last edited:
•••
Nobodys perfect ,but if everyone studies this man and watches his interviews ,they will learn a lot about business that can be applied to anything. This guy is a regular man who speaks in layman terms ,with common sense logic ,study him you wont regret it.

•••
While no one can predict the future, we can learn from warnings.

That being said, BTC is in a year long high currently. :giggle: (Not investment advice.)

•••
Say it a 3rd time so were sure you have no agenda, russia and china smell blood.
Russia and China smell blood.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 211535.png

•••
Fake news
Everything back to normal again and it is the best time to buy
Another clickable bait switch by Andrew R
BullshitWebsites dot com

•••
He’s right and that’s why I offloaded a bunch of domains last week. That said, quality .com will continue to rise.

I’d cut back spending and take a buck when it presents itself for the immediate future.

If anything will get highly devalued it’s the shitty pics like bayc. The nft train is going to derail.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back