Dynadot

We don't support this TLD (.xyz)

NameSilo
Watch

domaintrades

Established Member
Impact
I don't have any .xyz domains, nor am I thinking of getting any.

But, I've seen several .xyz extension domains up for sale, and they are shown as being registered at Namecheap. Yet, do a search on their site and Namecheap shows "We don't support this TLD" which I find confusing.

How can they be registered there, yet not supported?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u definitely can't reg new ones.. but maybe they let you renew what you already owned.. or....... some may have originally regged for multi years.. when was still supported.

•••
That is what exactly happening at Namecheap as described by @alcy

I have registered many .xyz domain back 8 to 10 month ago. Now they doesn't support new .xyz register but they do offer very cheap .xyz renewal to already registered domain names.

Last edited:
•••
They are still selling them at other venues. I did take some xyz's and notice almost every good name the xyz is grabbed up because its so cheap.

•••
over 2KK registrations on first domain. chinise domainers buys all LLL.xyz. Brandable LLLL (for example - Kick.xyz) cost over 600$. its stupid. All brandable domains (puma.xyz) cost over 2.2K$

for registration available only bullsh*t. 1ag.xyz, gnea.xyz, rnhoanhothoart.xyz. any other its premium on brandable. not actual zone

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back