IT.COM

WARNING: Do Not Use NameDrive.com To Park Domains, They Steal Your Money!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do Not Use NameDrive.com To Park Domains, They Steal Your Money!

Close this thread, too many people are not accepting the true facts I state

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Must ask: What parked domain is it that gets 45,000 uniques a day?

Second: Aren't they showing you as back to .10 today?

Third: Any evidence of a pre-change amount? (AKA: Cached site stored on your HD from where you visited the stats page before?)

Just wondering, any info is helpful (And no, I'm not a NameDrive rep, nor have I ever used them, as far as I can remember...)

-Allan

•••
Calm down and read about before you make wrong conclusions. Namedrive is auto-correcting PPC in 48hrs, before that every click has a default revenue depending on the topic (realestate,music,sex etc.) and where the traffic comes from (asia, usa).

So everything is fine ;)

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Must ask: What parked domain is it that gets 45,000 uniques a day?
-Allan

Wow - I would like to know that too ! - I don't know how Namedrive works so I'm not going to comment on whether they are ripping you off or not ??

•••
Namedrive are an excellent place to park your domains and there customer service is excellent.

Sedo on the other hand hve the worst customer serive i have ever EVER experienced.

Namedrive I salute you.

•••
if you read the terms of namedrive you will see that a default ppc is assigned and then corrected after 3 days. you mentioned 'at the days end' so there is nothing wrong in the correction. the only thing wrong is that you have gone ballistic without reading the clearly printed terms. 45k per day I wonder about that. doesn't sound quite right.

•••
I have been using NameDrive for over 3 months and never recieved such a low PPC. With this domain recieving over 85% of its visitor from the US and probably 10% from Europe.

The other domains i have parked at NameDrive are still stated at an AVG PPC of 12 and 13 cents.

•••
it is worth remembering that at some point the clicks need to turn into a purchase at the other end. if a site is receiving a massive number of clicks but they are not being translated into anything financial percentage-wise then click value goes down.

•••
not every site that advertises has stuff to purchase, some are "sign-up" and others are just "tutorial sites"

so i dont what you mean by purchase

•••
NameDrive is the best because they allow you to choose topics and they have banners unlike sedo which all pages have the same "yucky" border and at Namedrive the keywords update before you can even go take a look...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!! NAMEDRIVE !!!

Post #2... MAybe the subject of your domain is better suited to a different parking company...some specialize in different areas...experiment around

•••
I'll re-ask in a different way:
"What is the source of this huge volume of traffic"?
-Allan

•••
Breakpoint said:
not every site that advertises has stuff to purchase, some are "sign-up" and others are just "tutorial sites"

so i dont what you mean by purchase

a website will have a budget for PPC based on anticipated traffic which in the end is a business model expecting income of some degree. any site deluged by unexpected traffic will probably have a stop point to avoid click scamming.

•••
Are you on drugs?

First you have $1000, then $400, then only $184?

•••
I have to admit I was rather displeased with

Date Revenue Views Clicks
Mon, Mar 20th, 2006 US$ 0.00 19 0
Sun, Mar 19th, 2006 US$ 0.01 130 8
Sat, Mar 18th, 2006 US$ 0.02 181 14

Yes you are reading that correct $.02 for 14 clicks and .01 with 8 clicks. With that kind of autocorrected payouts I'd much rather send those landings to my own sites rather than someone elses. You can probably guess my names aren't going it that direction anymore. Nice setup they have but rev's went to the dogs.

•••
I have Latin American Domains at Name Drive.

They show 00.11 cents per click on the day but are normally auto corrected to 00.01 or 00.02 cents because the traffic is from Latin America.

This means that my Total Earnings may show say $120.00 in the morning but will show $102.00 later in the day.

If you have any questions or worries just fire off an email to Ed at [email protected]

He always replies in person and in detail very quickly to any questions. Something you won´t get from Sedo.

•••
My traffic comes from the one of the Top 10 most popular website on the internet

They recieve millions of visits a day, i recieve only a fraction from them

And what percentage of payment does NameDrive take from the Google pay? Im seeing about 50% if not more

•••
By that do you mean Google?

You aren't allowed to receive visitors through static hyperlinks.

•••
Are you buying traffic?
Is it expired search results?
Type-in (doubtful) traffic?
-Allan

•••
Breakpoint said:
My traffic comes from the one of the Top 10 most popular website on the internet

They recieve millions of visits a day, i recieve only a fraction from them

And what percentage of payment does NameDrive take from the Google pay? Im seeing about 50% if not more

And what site is that please ??

•••
What's the Alexa ranking of your domain?

•••
i find the OP's post pretty peculiar when I have personally seen a major improvement in the EPC and the RPM on my own domains parked on ND as compared to the corresponding figures when they were parked on sedo. The difference is in fact huge. ND is waaaaay ahead.

Auto-correction (which takes about 48 hrs) can go either ways ..... a $0.11 click can get auto-corrected to as high as $5 or $10 or more OR as low as $0.02 or even $0. So, the change in the earnings figures is to be expected as the day progresses..... this is nothing surprising.

•••
My experience with ND has only been positive. Their customer service is top notch and my dealings with them have led me to believe they are extremely honest people.

•••
sm said:
i find the OP's post pretty peculiar when I have personally seen a major improvement in the EPC and the RPM on my own domains parked on ND as compared to the corresponding figures when they were parked on sedo. The difference is in fact huge. ND is waaaaay ahead.

Auto-correction (which takes about 48 hrs) can go either ways ..... a $0.11 click can get auto-corrected to as high as $5 or $10 or more OR as low as $0.02 or even $0. So, the change in the earnings figures is to be expected as the day progresses..... this is nothing surprising.

even $0?

•••
edwinfelix said:
Yes, if Google adsense only pays a penny or less for the click, it may end up showing up in your ND account as $0.00

•••
From my experience the minimum bid for adsense is 0.05 and the minimum adsense PPC has been 0.02... If the parking company gets 50% out of it it'd still be 0.01...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back